Official LSU Game Thread | Syracusefan.com

Official LSU Game Thread

HeaterCuse22

All Conference
Ladies and Gentlemen. We have a chance today to make history. While not likely we have a chance. The debate about the merits of being 3-0, how we have done it , our injuries, coaching ability, etc. is not applicable today. We are going to go out there and play our asses off in front of a big crowd that these boys deserve.

I am calling now for no negative posts regardless of outcome today. 3-0, playing LSU with a bye week next week to rest our guys and get healthy.

Let's go orange.

Ladies and Gentlemen. We have a chance today to make history. While not likely we have a chance. The debate about the merits of being 3-0, how we have done it , our injuries, coaching ability, etc. is not applicable today. We are going to go out there and play our asses off in front of a big crowd that these boys deserve.

I am calling now for no negative posts regardless of outcome today. 3-0, playing LSU with a bye week next week to rest our guys and get healthy.

Let's go orange.
We are right where we should be at this stage...3-0 with a top 10 team on the same field. This program is on the rise with momentum for the future. Gooornge!

I'm bummed missing this one, but we signed up for camping a while ago. I will be sneaking off the the car at Noon, though, plus getting updates here. Thank goodness for XM Radio...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom