Official NC State - October 12th - Group Tickets, Tailgate Event | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Official NC State - October 12th - Group Tickets, Tailgate Event

Your link to buy now:

The group sale isn't happening through JackBauer now...but SU has set aside 150 seats for us in the SU designated sections. Tickets are $65 plus a $7 handling fee per order.

The link for the NC State game is ready to go. Here are the instructions. We will hold 150 seats for the offer. NOTE: You will not be assigned section, row and sets numbers yet. It will just show "GA"

1. Click Here
  2. Click on “Find Tickets”
  3. Enter Promo Code: SYRFAN13 (no spaces)
  4. Select number of tickets then choose “Find Seats”
  5. Select one of the “GA” options. (This does NOT affect your seat location)
  6. Login with your MyCuse Account or create a New Account
  7. Follow steps to purchase and check out

Your link to buy now:

The group sale isn't happening through JackBauer now...but SU has set aside 150 seats for us in the SU designated sections. Tickets are $65 plus a $7 handling fee per order.

The link for the NC State game is ready to go. Here are the instructions. We will hold 150 seats for the offer. NOTE: You will not be assigned section, row and sets numbers yet. It will just show "GA"

1. Click Here

4 tickets purchased. How does NC State's douchebaggery affect parking passes?

I am working on still getting parking passes. Will update people as I find out.

Your link to buy now:

1. Click Here

Got my three. However, from this day forward, any dislike I had for the all the NC ACC schools will be focused squarely upon NC State.

I am working on still getting parking passes. Will update people as I find out.
Thanks JB44. Appreciate your efforts in coordinating this for the board.

Bought tickets...very easy.

BTW, F NCSt
Thank you too Mark for your efforts. Look forward to meeting you and all the fellow board members. F NCst indeed.

Bought tickets...very easy.

BTW, F NCSt

Remember Mark, we have a new contact in the ticket office if we need him! I think he's doing group sales out of the Drumlins office if I'm not mistaken.

Done. The strange part was the button that said "F NC State?", which I clicked on. It then said "Are you sure you want to F NC State?". I clicked "Yes" to continue which finally brought me to the Confirmation Page. Whew!

JackBauer,

You can either PM me or I can work w/TexasMark for the tickets he requested on my behalf. I'll try to pay attention to this thread. Thanks for organizing this.

fyi, matt sarz, you are my ambassador of kwan. god bless the work you do.

I purchased outside of the offer TexanMark set up but through the SU ticket office the other day. Depending on tailgate plans, maybe we'll meet up. My cousin lives in Raleigh not far from the stadium and says that parking can be a cluster****. Be prepared to walk.

Also said that he was actively looking for tickets for this game from NC State season ticket holders where he works (he's in sales over at analytics company SAS), but it was the one game everyone seemed to be hanging onto. He said he was having more luck finding tickets to the Clemson game. Said that NCSt fans seem to be very optimistic about the season, which is why they only have single game & three game miniplans available for the Richmond, NC State & Maryland games.

Bought my tickets! Strange I had to call the box office to change my address instead of online but they quickly sorted me out.

I had a quick look on Stubhub for tix before this and it looks like this is going to be a sought after ticket here in the Triangle.

Your link to buy now:

1. Click Here

Is this still available? I just want to make sure I don't take someone's alloted tickets that have occurred from previous discussions.

Just relocated down here for work (hopefully for awhile) and want to try and go to this game with the girlfriend and potentially do some tailgating depending on how the sked works out.

Is this still available? I just want to make sure I don't take someone's alloted tickets that have occurred from previous discussions.

Just relocated down here for work (hopefully for awhile) and want to try and go to this game with the girlfriend and potentially do some tailgating depending on how the sked works out.
Yes...we had like 80 signed up through JackBauer but I told SU to set aside 150 tix. Order away!

I had a voice-mail today asking how many parking passes I was interested in. Called back, to get his voice-mail. Will update when I hear something tomorrow.

I had a voice-mail today asking how many parking passes I was interested in. Called back, to get his voice-mail. Will update when I hear something tomorrow.
They are probably like VDOT (Virginia Department of Transportation). Report to work at 8:00, take break til 9:00, work to 9:30, take break til 10:30, work to 11:00, go to lunch til 2:00, work to 2:30, prepare to leave til 3:00, go home 3:01.

fyi, matt sarz, you are my ambassador of kwan. god bless the work you do.

http://www.gopack.com/auto_pdf/p_ho...m-footbl/auto_pdf/carter-finley-seating-chart

Sorry about the ticket snafu, but looks like you guys are getting it worked out well.
FYI - ^^link to seating chart for Carter-Finley. looks like you guys have good local info - but parking can be tricky. Like a lot of schools, most of the closer lots are permit only stuff. There are some privately-run pay lots - West Chase Office Complex, Wade Office Park I and Trinity Park Office Complex. Don't know what they charge. As someone posted earlier, The Vet School has parking as well.
Looking forward to facing SU - and good luck in the opener vs Penn St.

http://www.gopack.com/auto_pdf/p_ho...m-footbl/auto_pdf/carter-finley-seating-chart

Sorry about the ticket snafu, but looks like you guys are getting it worked out well.
FYI - ^^link to seating chart for Carter-Finley. looks like you guys have good local info - but parking can be tricky. Like a lot of schools, most of the closer lots are permit only stuff. There are some privately-run pay lots - West Chase Office Complex, Wade Office Park I and Trinity Park Office Complex. Don't know what they charge. As someone posted earlier, The Vet School has parking as well.
Looking forward to facing SU - and good luck in the opener vs Penn St.

Welcome to the board...more of us would post over on your board but your administrator has denied most of our requests to join. What is the one must eat at place near the stadium?

Thanks Jack. I would be still interested in one pass if you are able to get those ordered.

Welcome to the board...more of us would post over on your board but your administrator has denied most of our requests to join. What is the one must eat at place near the stadium?

Thanks for allowing me in ...also sorry about the denied requests. That's a little unusual, normally see a decent number of visting fans posting over there.
Again, looks like there is some good local information coming from"Raleigh area" Syracuse folks, so they will have some suggestions...
There is really only one establishment near the stadium, Backyard Bistro. I believe it was mentioned earlier in this thread. It's a pretty large sports bar right across the street and the food is respectable. (formerly a Damon's - if you are familiar with those). Very convenient. The stadium (and arena) are located near the fairgrounds and somewhat away from the campus and main commercial drag. Although you would need to drive, some other places that might be of interest are Player's Retreat (longtime tavern across from campus), Mitch's (another oldtime 'dive'), Sammy's Tap and Grill, and Amedeo's. Woody's Sports Tavern in Cary is not a far drive either. I'm not suggesting any of these will be great gourmet experiences - but they're good hangouts of the sports bar/tavern variety. Most of what happens out by the stadium is the standard tailgating stuff.

I would love to get in on the parking pass too please. Thanks! BTW- Special thanks to the person who let us know Hoffmans dogs were available @ Skippers in Apex. Went there the other day and it was awesome!

heads up regarding parking passes - not sure if such a thing exists outside of those purchased for the entire schedule - with season ticket packages. That seems pretty standard at most schools, at least those I traveled to in the ACC. In other words, don't think there are single game parking permits (but could be wrong).
Maybe your connection has something arranged. I don't know if the private, pay lots offer anything 'reserved' or if they are first come, first serve.
http://gamedayr.com/teams/acc-2/ral...e/nc-state-wolfpack-football-gameday-parking/

here is a link ^^ that provides some parking info. Sounds like they recommend the Vet school ...

Yes...we had like 80 signed up through JackBauer but I told SU to set aside 150 tix. Order away!

Just bought my 2 tickets! I would be interested in a parking pass as well if there are extras available for purchase.

Please keep me in mind for any tailgate needs as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom