Official Spring Game Invite! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official Spring Game Invite!

Got an email blast today as well for the spring game, looking good. Hoping for a great turnout!

See you all there, whoever is going!

So anything with a get together before hand or meeting/sitting somewhere with fellow board members?? Come on Tomcat take the bull by the horns.

Got an ice cold pepsi + dome dog with your name on it
Going to have to a rain check on this now. Got into a car accident this afternoon and my car is the shop. Hopefully not totaled. Damn some of these dumb southern drivers.

Orange at an SU football game - haven't you heard that the kids don't think it's cool?

I just want to make sure nobody confuses me for one of the players. :p

Going to have to a rain check on this now. Got into a car accident this afternoon and my car is the shop. Hopefully not totaled. Damn some of these dumb southern drivers.
Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope it works out ok...

Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope it works out ok...
Thanks man, was looking forward to meeting you and a bunch of others. Maybe can get up there this fall for a game.

Thanks man, was looking forward to meeting you and a bunch of others. Maybe can get up there this fall for a game.

It ain't over yet...you can make it here!! What is the prognosis on the car, will the insurance give a loaner?

It ain't over yet...you can make it here!! What is the prognosis on the car, will the insurance give a loaner?
More than likely, but I got a $500 deductible to cover right now. Not sure if they are going to determine at fault cause she said I was however I know she was so that is money that would have gone for trip :(.

More than likely, but I got a $500 deductible to cover right now. Not sure if they are going to determine at fault cause she said I was however I know she was so that is money that would have gone for trip :(.
I've had a couple of trips cancelled by an accident or by breakdown en route. It's always interesting but rarely fun. I'm headed up from northern Virginia but think you're much further south. Fare Well.

I've had a couple of trips cancelled by an accident or by breakdown en route. It's always interesting but rarely fun. I'm headed up from northern Virginia but think you're much further south. Fare Well.
That is correct I was coming from a little north of Montgomery, Alabama. Was going to stay the night at friends near Lynchburg, VA first night then be up in NY the next day. Hopefully can make it in the fall now and get to a football game. We'll have to have a couple of brews if you are at the game too.

Last edited:
That is correct I was coming from a little north of Montgomery, Alabama. Was going to stay the night at friends near Lynchburg, VA first night then be up in NY the next day. Hopefully can make it in the fall now and get to a football game.

Whenever that may be, contact me. I'm sure I'll have something going on offers-wise

Luckily my hip replacement was re-scheduled from April 1 to April 8 so I will be able to attend. Had to miss last years Spring game due to surgery to the same hip, I would have been PO'd if I had to miss 2 straight.

I'm not sure if they do this, but I would be handing out personalized invited to every Pop Warner and High School in the area. Kentucky did something similar last year and they had one of the most attended Spring games in the country. Plus we need to reach out to the younger generation. I don't know if it's me, but the but the crowds at the Dome seem to be looking older and older as the years go by. Makes sense since college age kids and below have never seen the program at a high level. Any opportunity they have to reach out to the future fans should be jumped on.

Luckily my hip replacement was re-scheduled from April 1 to April 8 so I will be able to attend. Had to miss last years Spring game due to surgery to the same hip, I would have been PO'd if I had to miss 2 straight.

I'm not sure if they do this, but I would be handing out personalized invited to every Pop Warner and High School in the area. Kentucky did something similar last year and they had one of the most attended Spring games in the country. Plus we need to reach out to the younger generation. I don't know if it's me, but the but the crowds at the Dome seem to be looking older and older as the years go by. Makes sense since college age kids and below have never seen the program at a high level. Any opportunity they have to reach out to the future fans should be jumped on.

I personally have sent an email to all of our YMCA's. That's all of our focuses in my office this week. Spring game, spring game, spring game.

Just confirmed. Consigliere Crew will be represented. Just me and CajunCuse. Trying yo get one additional potential STHer to join me but unlikely. We'll get him to the Rhode island game.