Spoiler Alert - Official Star Wars Force Awakens Spoiler Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Spoiler Alert Official Star Wars Force Awakens Spoiler Thread

Agree...the bonus features are awesome, just really wish there was a commentary. I wonder what additional extras will be on the super deluxe edition coming later in the year (Disney already announced a 3D release will be coming later in the year).

Okay I was just told by somebody who is a diehard Star Wars fan the rumored plot for Episode 8.

MAJOR SPOILER so don't read if you care.

He told me that Rey is going to confront Luke during her training and be angry at him for saying you abandoned me on Jakku when Kylo Ren gave into the dark side. She is going to say you were my father but Luke is going to say no I am not your father you are my father.

The major plot is going to be Rey is the reincarnated chosen one who is born when the force isn't balanced and she is the same soul as Anakin.

If this is the major plot of Episode 8 which is rumored to be called Echoes of the Dark Side I will be pissed.

Alsacs said:
Okay I was just told by somebody who is a diehard Star Wars fan the rumored plot for Episode 8. MAJOR SPOILER so don't read if you care. He told me that Rey is going to confront Luke during her training and be angry at him for saying you abandoned me on Jakku when Kylo Ren gave into the dark side. She is going to say you were my father but Luke is going to say no I am not your father you are my father. The major plot is going to be Rey is the reincarnated chosen one who is born when the force isn't balanced and she is the same soul as Anakin. If this is the major plot of Episode 8 which is rumored to be called Echoes of the Dark Side I will be pissed.
The guys that broke it are the same guys that (accurately) broke episode 7

Given how tight Ep7 was in terms of security and lack of plot leaks, I'm not buying it...or maybe that's wishful thinking.

Ragman2000 said:
Given how tight Ep7 was in terms of security and lack of plot leaks, I'm not buying it...or maybe that's wishful thinking.
Episode 7 plot was out there before the release of you looked hard. The leaked plot for 8 makes a lot of sense for the story arc, and explains a lot of things (like Rey's vision)

May the 4th be with you
13138767_10154229633683442_6235239667274181286_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom