Official syracusefan.com NCAA bracket contest.. Here it is (Thanks, Tomcat) | Syracusefan.com

Official syracusefan.com NCAA bracket contest.. Here it is (Thanks, Tomcat)

I believe that there is no honor on the board or indeed in the real world, as prestigious as winning the syracusefan.com ESPN Tournament Challenge for the NCAA basketball tournament.

This is your chance for true greatness. This is your chance to change the world. This is your chance for immortality.

Password: Boeheim

Linkage

Best of luck to all!

Note that anyone can play, except Georgetown fans. If a Georgetown fan signs up, the admins will send Jarhead Jim on an urgent mission to visit their IP address. I am not at liberty to describe what will happen after than. I can only say that woe and misfortune await that poor soul (unless they look like a Playboy model; that is Jarhead's only weakness). 4 seed. Unbelievable.

Void where prohibited by law. Objects appear smaller in this mirror. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. If condition persists, consult your physician. Any rebroadcast, reproduction, or other use of the pictures and accounts of this game without the express written consent of Major League Baseball is prohibited. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that there is no honor on the board or indeed in the real world, as prestigious as winning the syracusefan.com ESPN Tournament Challenge for the NCAA basketball tournament.

I had a hard time thinking of a better honor until I saw the avatar right below your post. ;) Thanks Tomcat

Hey guys, I just did two brackets under my name in the Syracusefan group and they didn't import to the group. They're just stand alone. How do I import them?

*** Edit, nm I figured it out.

I did this bracket Monday, as soon as ESPN posted it. I have Virginia beating Arizona in the championship game. I assume first prize is a vintage tuba?

http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2015/en/entry?entryID=2260860&sp=true
The biggest prize is the status one gets as the winner of this award. It is very similar to, in fact it is almost exactly like the prestige of winning a Nobel Prize.

We will throw in something with a physical component as well. It will NOT be a tuba but might be related to one...

Hey guys, I just did two brackets under my name in the Syracusefan group and they didn't import to the group. They're just stand alone. How do I import them?

*** Edit, nm I figured it out.
I had similar problem. I got my picks in but was not able to get my wife's (Headmaster9) listed as obieorange2 imported.

I have never ever had such bad bracket after 1 day, yesterday was total chaos and I loved every second of it.

It's not that big of a deal but is anyone else having trouble seeing which games are correct or wrong on ESPN? Seems like I used to be able to see how I was doing at a quick glance but seems like they changed something this year and I have to look at it a little more closely to see which ones are actually wrong.

This is your chance for true greatness. This is your chance to change the world. This is your chance for immortality.

Password: Boeheim

Linkage

Best of luck to all!

Note that anyone can play, except Georgetown fans. If a Georgetown fan signs up, the admins will send Jarhead Jim on an urgent mission to visit their IP address. I am not at liberty to describe what will happen after than. I can only say that woe and misfortune await that poor soul (unless they look like a Playboy model; that is Jarhead's only weakness). 4 seed. Unbelievable.

Void where prohibited by law. Objects appear smaller in this mirror. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. If condition persists, consult your physician. Any rebroadcast, reproduction, or other use of the pictures and accounts of this game without the express written consent of Major League Baseball is prohibited. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal.

I "liked" this just for the avatar, tomcat. Great pick! :)

Just want to take the time to brag about being number 1 right now because after tonight I will drop hard and fast, its been a fun ride (Damn you Iowa St and Virginia!!!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom