Official TV listings for game tomorrow!!!!!!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official TV listings for game tomorrow!!!!!!!!

ACC ACC ACC... Blaaaaa

When garbage a$$ Big East teams are available on Direct Tv more often than a name brand ACC program there's a problem.
Well, technically, they are on TV. It's just a different distribution model.
I checked and found that all of Yukon's conference games are on ESPN & CBS... what some would call "real TV".

I have communicated the concerns to the highest levels... I wouldn't expect a quick fix. Maybe things will improve in the next few years.

Well, technically, they are on TV. It's just a different distribution model.
I checked and found that all of Yukon's conference games are on ESPN & CBS... what some would call "real TV".

I have communicated the concerns to the highest levels... I wouldn't expect a quick fix. Maybe things will improve in the next few years.

i hate bearers of bad news.

i'm coming after you with a pitchfork moontan couchburn and will burn your couch down. I know where you hang out.

just saw this... so we wont get any acc network games? :bang:
WATL has the Pitt game on as well... Maybe we'll get lucky with some of our games.
The SU-Miami game conflicts with the GA Tech-Maryland game, so you can't really blame anyone for that.
Checking their future schedules, it looks like they will be carrying some ACC Network games, just not necessarily Syracuse games.

i hate bearers of bad news.
i'm coming after you with a pitchfork moontan couchburn and will burn your couch down. I know where you hang out.
I won't be there for a few weeks... besides you need to tend to the little guy.

almost every syracuse game not on espn or cbs was on the 600 channels for directv when they were in the big east.

not any more. im going to have to shell out near 100 dollars to watch like 4 games on freaking "full court"

The SU-Miami game conflicts with the GA Tech-Maryland game, so you can't really blame anyone for that.

1 of the fox sports carried the acc network football games... so i can blame them for carrying the butler game on 25 channels

i would like to see ratings numbers in atlanta between those 2 games. im not quite sure they would be too far off.

why no atlanta stations picking it up? i didnt think it was an option?

we never had an issue with football. im going to be 1 very pissed off person if this happens more than today.
This is the first time uverse has failed me. Butler vs Xavier on every regional option. Bad.

I don't think so, unless he GA Tech @ SU home finale is part of that package.
Most games are on ESPN/2/U or RSNs.

For the other games you will likely need to tune in to ESPN3.

Here's where you could get hit:
  • vs Miami
  • at VPI
  • at Wake - should be on RSN
  • vs Clemson - no TV info has been announced yet
  • vs NC State
  • vs GA Tech - no TV info has been announced yet
  • at FSU
So that's 4 games for sure and 2 unknowns.
time to hook up the HDMI cables from the laptop to the 55" TV...just hope it's not too grainy and streaming okay:confused:

The problem is that many places upstate are getting the game, but not showing it on the guide. It's hidden under some other show.