Official Virginia game thread? | Syracusefan.com

Official Virginia game thread?

Just saw a Vine of the senior day ovation for Rak. There is literally no one in the upper deck of the student section. Unbelievable.

C'mon, Roberson! Worst entry pass of the year!

Woooohooo, well done, Tyler! That entry pass sparked him!

Lots of open shots - lots of misses otherwise.

That was a good point McDonough just made about what Boeheim said. You really WANT Virginia to double team Rak all night. That might be the only way to get good open looks, if Rak can do a good job passing out of the doubles.

C'mon, BJ! It's Senior night, we need those!

Offense is kind of sad thus far. Defense is doing well though.

Pitching a shutout...but we can't make a shot either! Wow.

Lots of good looks for the shooters - no makes yet. Hopefully someone gets hot.

Think G might be most effective with a PG on the floor...he can play the 1 in spurts, but he can't be the primary ballhandler

That seems random - BJ starting?
JB doesn't have a lot of options. Joseph has often been timid on offense and a step slow on defense. Joseph does have a good mid-range jump shot, but that shot is probably not going to be open vs, the swarming UVA defense.

Think G might be most effective with a PG on the floor...he can play the 1 in spurts, but he can't be the primary ballhandler

I wish we played Joseph as shooting guard at times - he has a good mid-range game. I think he'd feel a little less pressure playing off the ball. Oh well, nobody listens to me! :)

I wish we played Joseph as shooting guard at times - he has a good mid-range game. I think he'd feel a little less pressure playing off the ball. Oh well, nobody listens to me! :)
I'm all ears, my bro.
;)

Scott Shafer is salivating watching this defensive struggle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom