Official Virginia game thread? | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Official Virginia game thread?

Mike Gbinije is absolutely killing us right now. Absolutely killing us.

It's shocking. He was finally consistently consistent - and of late, anything but again. Such a strange player to follow.

No disrespect to this team intended but I'll be happy when this season is finished. The lone bright spot this year has been Rakeem Christmas.

Reminds me of the game we scored 36 or whatever it was against Georgetown during our FF4 season.

We currently have nine rebounds.

NINE.

Following the box score in my other browser. It was 11-9 in rebounds in UVA's favor at one point. It's now 24-11.

they are better than us at every position but one, way better
They have multiple players that can shoot, handle, drive and rebound. We have like one for each skill.

Watching the offense deteriorate for this program over the past couple of years is alarming and sad.

It's shocking. He was finally consistently consistent - and of late, anything but again. Such a strange player to follow.

I think that he's going to be one of those guys from whom you never know what to expect from one game to the next.

Also, can our bigs at least pretend to try rebounding the ball? It's embarrassing.

Hard to watch when they aren't even trying for rebounds. Pathetic effort level

tumblr_m1fssda8RK1rriej9o1_500.gif

The big white dude is the SLOWEST player on the court and he's alley oop dunking on the break?

Really?

They have multiple players that can shoot, handle, drive and rebound. We have like one for each skill.

Watching the offense deteriorate for this program over the past couple of years is alarming and sad.

Agree completely.

What was that, G?

We are sad.

We're still gonna win though, VA!

Held ball? When nobody had possession?

Officials are stupid.

Goals for the rest of the game:

Crack 40
Crack 50
Don't lose by 20
Don't quit

UVA scored 2 points in the first 12.5 minutes if the game, 38 in the next 12.5 minutes.

They have basketball players who are athletic

we have athletes who are playing basketball

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom