Official Virginia game thread? | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Official Virginia game thread?

Is that Nelly in that game preview?

Nelly!!! He's back?

giphy.gif

Have we resorted to just throwing the ball toward the rim?

Give it to him, G. You've tried every r***ded pass imaginable tonight, but can't throw it into the post.

Blah. Why not sit him for a spell?

JB and this 40 minute nonsense...

Having no semblance of a halfcourt offense, it turns out, is not good against an excellent halfcourt defense.

That three would have been nice.

Why are our guys always so slow or hesitant to swing the ball when doubles come?

Why are our guys always so slow or hesitant to swing the ball when doubles come?

No clue - why do we like to gather all of our players in one spot of the court on offense. We make ourselves easy to guard at times.

You have got to hit that wide open three pointer in that situation. You just have to.

Gbinije is just killing us tonight.

Agreed.

Cannot recall a year when our guards were so horrific at allowing dribblers into the lane. Its nearly automatic

It drives me nuts how early, and how far from the hoop, our guards tend to pick up their dribble.

I'm not liking G at all tonight.

He best turn it on soon.

We run pick-n-rolls all day for no reason whatsoever.

Anthony Gill reminds me of Deron Williams with that killer short fadeaway.

I like where Roberson is heading, but damn he loses the ball a lot when he starts his move

jekelish said:
Having no semblance of a halfcourt offense, it turns out, is not good against an excellent halfcourt defense.

How often have we had a good half court offense?

I'm not liking G at all tonight.

He best turn it on soon.

We run pick-n-rolls all day for no reason whatsoever.
We run a pro offense with kids who just don't have the skills necessary. There's too much standing around and not enough quick passes and movement. It's frustrating to watch JB trot the same repetitive "offense" out there.

Poor offensive execution, poor movement away from the ball, poor rebounding, poor defensive rotations. Shots just aren't dropping [in no small part due to uva's defense].

We picked the wrong night to lay a stink bomb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom