Class of 2016 - OG Blake Hickey (TX) Verbal to KSU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OG Blake Hickey (TX) Verbal to KSU

We already had a nice run of Joneses ... Lets start a Hickey line.
image.jpg

SW side of Fort Worth...out in the far suburbs. School is Class 4A (used to be classified as 3A until TX added an extra classification)

Godley ISD FB Field is seen here. They play on Field Turf. Their HS enrollment is about 490 students. I think that would be about C class in NY. You ever see a NY HS stadium like this in the C classification?

188.jpg

SW side of Fort Worth...out in the far suburbs. School is Class 4A (used to be classified as 3A until TX added an extra classification)

Godley ISD FB Field is seen here. They play on Field Turf. Their HS enrollment is about 490 students. I think that would be about C class in NY. You ever see a NY HS stadium like this in the C classification?

188.jpg

Just one. My alma mater Waterloo HS is class BB I believe (418 enrollment). Of course they have Tom Coughlin to thank for their stadium.

2coughlinstadium1%2Ejpg

TexanMark said:
SW side of Fort Worth...out in the far suburbs. School is Class 4A (used to be classified as 3A until TX added an extra classification) Godley ISD FB Field is seen here. They play on Field Turf. Their HS enrollment is about 490 students. I think that would be about C class in NY. You ever see a NY HS stadium like this in the C classification?

Texas state football is supreme. I'm a little biased.

Texas state football is supreme. I'm a little biased.
Big fan of San Marcos? Go Bobcats? They did give Illinois a run for their money early in the season.

;)

188.jpg

Penn Yan has a very nice field
image.jpg

leftytg said:
Big fan of San Marcos? Go Bobcats? They did give Illinois a run for their money early in the season. ;)

Well done!

Wondering if he could be a possible DT convert?
Perhaps he hasn't talked to us in 3 days? I mean Heckel only committed a few days ago, perhaps he doesn't know about us being done on the OL? Or perhaps he can play the Dline. Idk