Class of 2016 - OG/DE Cameron DeGeorge (MA) Decommitted/Verbal to UConn | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OG/DE Cameron DeGeorge (MA) Decommitted/Verbal to UConn

Bambrewer

Dad of CWB champion #24
I hadn't heard of this kid and I searched here and didn't see a thread for him he is from lynnfield ma about 30 min from us. Coach Bullough loves this kid. I tried linking his hudl but can't from my phone if someone doesn't beat me to it I will from my computer in the am

The only Cameron DeGeorge I can find is from Kentucky...different kid, or has he moved?

Man, way to go Bambrewer on basically breaking this one. First one to mention we offered, and then literally moments before word leaks out on Twitter, he tweets that Syracuse fans should make him feel welcome.

CB6dzykUkAIKVw4.jpg:large

http://.com/cam-degeorge-is-syracuse-footballs-first-16-commit/

Everyone is comparing him to Steven Clark after watching his highlights...I agree. Just watched them myself, they're eerily similar to Steven's.

LOL and you didn't believe me when I said the first commit would be someone that y'all didn't expect.
In my defense - it's hard to predict this kid would offer when I had never heard of him until Saturday night. Ha.