Class of 2015 - OG Sam Clausman (FL) Signed LOI | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OG Sam Clausman (FL) Signed LOI

It did work out well. Our current coach is also lunch-pailish and thats working out decently. (This year gets a pass, just a redonkulous amount of injuries).

B5tjVdgCcAAQSS2.jpg:large

Mike Ridaught ‏@ridaught 11h11 hours ago
@STA_Football is Florida's best football team during the MaxPreps era (past 10 years) http://www.maxpreps.com/m/article.aspx?articleid=9df6fc7d-c071-490a-8910-93fae91ff75b…
I know I mentioned it before but it is a huge coup to get two of the starting OT's off the STA Florida state champions and now 1 MaxPreps football team of the past 10 years. The O and DL haul this year could possibly be the most significant in our history. After a year of RS, it is going to be pretty impressive when they are along side 3 year players Ward and Roberts (curiously it says that Roberts played in 1 game this year. I hope we didn't burn a year for 1 game unless it was the championship game of course). I could see them playing the same side with Duerig at center. Although, Emerich has two years and Foster 3. Staff did an amazing job adding future depth to the OL.

Another encouraging aspect of this years class is that they all made huge strides in their senior years when compared to somethings we saw in their junior tape (of those we have tape of of course).

We made a nice dent in the DL but need more on the interior. Loosing Harvey and possibly Sloan will really hurt as I would like to see Isaiah and Ron as the bookends and fear they are going to keep Isaiah in the three tech. I really think those two on the outside would be possibly one of the better tandem DE teams we have ever had. I see Ron making a huge jump this year with Big John and Wayne in the center.

Hope you had an amazing Christmas CL! Up next, New Years!

Good to see the PS is contacting all the Florida recruits