Class of 2015 - OG Sam Clausman (FL) Signed LOI | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OG Sam Clausman (FL) Signed LOI

Clausman tweeting AJ:

Aj Long retweeted
The Captain @SamClausman · 20h20 hours ago
Great performance from my boy @FoeBoy_Cuse4 against the number 1 team in the nation! Can't wait to block for you next year! #CuseNation
Happy to see this. I was a little nervous after his response to McAllister at $cout following the McDonald demotion. Won't post what he was quoted as saying here out of respect to Mike, but it left me feeling a little nervous about his commitment.

Happy to see this. I was a little nervous after his response to McAllister at $cout following the McDonald demotion. Won't post what he was quoted as saying here out of respect to Mike, but it left me feeling a little nervous about his commitment.
Regardless of what he said, not sure where else he'd commit too. Don't think he has other BCS offers.

Regardless of what he said, not sure where else he'd commit too. Don't think he has other BCS offers.

I don't worry about OLine prospects that much because I think player for player way more unknown lineman become solid players more so than any other position but doesn't that sort of beg the question of how good he might be? It's one thing if he's from Pulaski or Glens Falls but South Florida and no other p5 options. Curious no?

I don't worry about OLine prospects that much because I think player for player way more unknown lineman become solid players more so than any other position but doesn't that sort of beg the question of how good he might be? It's one thing if he's from Pulaski or Glens Falls but South Florida and no other p5 options. Curious no?
I was talking to someone that used to be involved with the program a few months ago, as well as another coach from a FCS school. The FCS coach was pissed that we took both of them because he thought he could pull one of them to his school. The other person involved with the program said he was shocked they both had offers from us.

Guess we just have to let it play out, I'm not in the business of questioning recruiting decisions without giving the kids a few years to prove themselves.

They both have to be doing something right starting for STA. I have only watched their highlight films which seem impressive. I think it is worth the gamble with their school's football program history. I think it can only give us positive publicity with other Florida recruits. They both will be starters after a couple years of S&C and coaching. I like both of them especially since they are Florida boys. And yes I know that doesn't automatically make them All Americans.

Close
B0WFOo7CMAAUQQn.jpg:large

Previous
Next

FYI, STA won that game 51-0. They are still pretty good.

The offensive line size difference between STA and Plantation was like comparing a college OL against a HS JV OL. STA Oline is just plain huge.