Ebenezer Ogundeko (@Ebo_LeFlair_1)
6/28/12 7:33 PM
Ole Miss Looking Good Right Now

This guy is schizophrenic.

Ebenezer Ogundeko (@Ebo_LeFlair_1)
6/28/12 7:33 PM
Ole Miss Looking Good Right Now

This guy is schizophrenic.

relax nothing is schizo in his statement other than yours.

his statements sounds like to me is that his parents are raising a good boy...being respectful,something i want my kids to do everyday,even after my death.

Apparently he just added Ole Miss to his finalists... Come on.

Ole Miss must be offering to move his mother down there and give her a job.

Apparently he just added Ole Miss to his finalists... Come on.

Ole Miss must be offering to move his mother down there and give her a job.

his tweet about Ole Miss must have been in regards to the financial incentive they showed him

does not look like mom is going to sway him :bang: ... maid of honor, again

The good news is, he's visiting Syracuse again as well as Ole Miss in July. Not sure in which order. Might be whoever he visits last is who gets him lol

The good news is, he's visiting Syracuse again as well as Ole Miss in July. Not sure in which order. Might be whoever he visits last is who gets him lol
I really want to know what at Ole Miss made him want to add them to his list if he eliminated schools like Bama and claimed knowing people from NYC at each school made him comfortable.

I was joking about the mom thing but who knows? I'm really confused.

I may get ridiculed for saying this but a lot of the upper echelon NY kids think they are just too good to "settle" for Syracuse.

I really want to know what at Ole Miss made him want to add them to his list if he eliminated schools like Bama and claimed knowing people from NYC at each school made him comfortable.

I was joking about the mom thing but who knows? I'm really confused.

If you read his twitter he has been tweeting with the Ngemdiches, Robert who was just recruited at Clemson and I think his brother who is a CB at Ole Miss. They seem to be bonding.

Its gonna take a special kid whos sold on the idea of nyc's college team to change the trend of losing national in state recruits. I dont blame em for looking elsewhere, we've been in the crapper for a long time. We're getting close it seems

Lets hope the kid from Iowa makes the grade as he is light years ahead of this head case

I may get ridiculed for saying this but a lot of the upper echelon NY kids think they are just too good to "settle" for Syracuse.

This is probably true to an extent, but why then settle for 4-5 wins a year at Ole Miss?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors