Ogundeko | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Ogundeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets get him up for the visit...that can change things once it happens...

Don't be surprised if ND shows up as his doorstep at 3am the day he is supposed to visit SU ... I'm starting to have bad flashbacks.

Don't be surprised if ND shows up as his doorstep at 3am the day he is supposed to visit SU ... I'm starting to have bad flashbacks.
If we have Mamma in our corner I will bet on her.

If I'm the school that EO chooses, I'm nervous until he steps foot on campus. Period.
I couldnt agree more. Kid will go until the 12th hour

Not to overanalyze but supposedly ND has 7 openings left and Fl 4-5. Anzalone, who has narrowed his list down to ND, FL and PSU, is suppose to announce at The Opening. If he goes for either FL or ND that's one less available spot for EO.

He's a Jan enrollee wherever he goes.

This is what gives me hope for SU. If Gus commits, we get one more visit with Mom.. I like our chances. IF this dragged on until January ND will pull out all the BS.

If we have Mamma in our corner I will bet on her.

A smart kid knows you've got to make Mamma happy. Mamma will be there for life.

Blake Alderman@MistaAlderman
Brooklyn (NY) 4 star DE Ebenezer Ogundeko says he will visit#Syracuse July 16th before his July 24th commitment. #UF #ND#Cuse
AxJesRhCAAAuyyO.jpg

Very good news. Hopefully that's the last visit he takes.

That screams ND or Cuse ... nice tidbit on Augustus Edwards!

The fact that he has been talking to iPad's dad I don't like our odds ...

Ugggh stay away from Ishaq's dad! I dunno I don't like how he mentions schemes and things with the other and just says he knows kids that goes to Syracuse and doesn't say good things about it. I hate reading into things so I try not to but that's my observation.

That video screams Notre Dame to me. His face lights up when he is asked about them. Not good that he has been talk to IW dad's. hopefully i am wrong and just look to much into the interview

Sounds like Notre Dame, but I'll still keep my fingers crossed that the visit goes really well.

Ny hat @ national event
Cuse and Fla colored head phones
Sees himself best in 3/4 D
Talking to Ishaq's dad
Likes NYC connection @ Cuse
Liked ND visit best
Everyone thinking Fla in lead
Changes mind every week

So many angles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics