Oh, And One More Thing | Syracusefan.com

Oh, And One More Thing

I know I am a geezer and hate Nike uniforms -that said, those uniforms are just plain ugly.

I didn't hate them, but it was definitely tougher to decipher numbers from section 310.

These uniforms make a statement. The problem is that the statement is "We are the Blue Knights who play in ballet leotards."

I actually really liked the uniforms. Felt they were the bright spot of the day.

Liked the uniforms a lot. Even the jainky numbers didn't bother me that much. Don't know how I'll feel about the other colors, though.

Liked the uniforms a lot. Even the jainky numbers didn't bother me that much. Don't know how I'll feel about the other colors, though.

Yeah the only thing that slightly bugs me is the numbers. I really liked the helmets.

I like the uniforms; though, I would like a bit of orange on the pants. I like the numbers. IMO - the Art Deco font looks good & is unique.

The thing I liked about the blue unis, even in just pictures, is that the striping on the sleeves and pants are blue on blue. The whites and greys don't have that subtleness. The stripes on those two give me a 1990s vibe, but guess we'll have to see them in action.

I love everything but the font for the numbers.
That's the only thing I like.

If the hoop team wore a uni like that and had that performance...you'd never see them again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom