Oh Hell no, NFL | Syracusefan.com

Oh Hell no, NFL

Didn't Manning have an issue with this a few years ago?

I am pretty much good with anything that's screws the Eagles and Chip Kelly.
Yeah, let's keep the 30 seconds rest breaks in between the 5 seconds of action

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

the NFL just continues to go downhill. I have been a lifelong Cowboys fan but honestly find myself 80 percent more interested in college football than the NFL. Used to be the exact opposite. It was fun seeing the read option introduced more frequently but with the additional rules they added for running backs leading with their helmet etc its just too much. Too many more rules and there will have to be an official review after every play to audit it for a penalty.

the NFL just continues to go downhill. I have been a lifelong Cowboys fan but honestly find myself 80 percent more interested in college football than the NFL. Used to be the exact opposite. It was fun seeing the read option introduced more frequently but with the additional rules they added for running backs leading with their helmet etc its just too much. Too many more rules and there will have to be an official review after every play to audit it for a penalty.

I think that has more to do with the Cowboys mediocrity lately then a much better NCAAF. I feel the same way because I'm a 'Boys fan also. But I will probably be more interested in NFL if our 'Boys actually start making the damn playoffs again.

I think that has more to do with the Cowboys mediocrity lately then a much better NCAAF. I feel the same way because I'm a 'Boys fan also. But I will probably be more interested in NFL if our 'Boys actually start making the damn playoffs again.

true to a point- i will say though i use to watch games all sunday and run errands minus the cuse game on saturdays and now i find myself reversing course the last couple years.

true to a point- i will say though i use to watch games all sunday and run errands minus the cuse game on saturdays and now i find myself reversing course the last couple years.

Mediocrity does that to a fan base...

Mediocrity does that to a fan base...

mediocrity has been the cowboys MO since neil odonnell gave us the super bowl- worst thing for jerry's ego that could have happened... winning it without jimmy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom