Ohio State's LAX coach makes 335k per year how much does Desko make? | Syracusefan.com

Ohio State's LAX coach makes 335k per year how much does Desko make?

Alsacs

Living Legend
CATkl74U8AAf8K9.png

Ohio State isn't a player nationally in lacrosse and they are paying their coach pretty good money. I wonder how much Desko makes he should probably be in the neighborhood of 750k if Ohio State is paying 335k.

He may have his detractors and may tick off portions of the fanbase but I think Desko has done a good job and should command top 3 money in the LAX coaching world.

CATkl74U8AAf8K9.png

Ohio State isn't a player nationally in lacrosse and they are paying their coach pretty good money. I wonder how much Desko makes he should probably be in the neighborhood of 750k if Ohio State is paying 335k.

He may have his detractors and may tick off portions of the fanbase but I think Desko has done a good job and should command top 3 money in the LAX coaching world.

Wow, Desko has won 5 titles. He's gotta be making 750+

Well we know Desko wasn't making more than the 500+ Gait was reported as receiving...so might want to adjust your guesses.

Total compensation Desko should be double the Ohio State guy. With apparel, donations, base salary he should be at the top and make more than Gait who hasn't won 1 NC yet and not the 5 Desko has.

Football money is paying his salary, just as it subsidizes a bunch of other sports/coach's salaries at TOSU.

there are about 60 div lax coaches. a decent demand i would expect. i wonder what the mean salary is on this board for jobs that have thousands of people who can/do it every day. i dont have a problem with a coach making 2-500K, its usually a short term position, tough hours. if the fball/bball coaches maxed out at 1 Million how would that help the industry as a whole?

According to the Cavalier Daily, Dom Starsia made $154,500 last year! Perhaps with other compensation and the camps he makes a bit more. Really interesting to see what Ohio State is paying. Maybe they had to pay a lot to try to keep Breschi and they did not make a lot of changes to the compensation for Meyer. Other than the win against Denver, it seems to me that Ohio State has faltered a bit? I honestly do not pay much attention though. Were they in the playoffs last season or was it the year before?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom