ok bills fans, Mario Williams | Syracusefan.com

ok bills fans, Mario Williams

KaiserUEO

2022 and 2x ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
tell me why he shouldn't be a Giant.

He wants to make the playoffs more than once every four years. Brady got an extension to lower his cap number from 15 million down to 5 million. That 10 million dollars in extra cap space is rumored to be going towards help on the Pats OL and DL.

Rumor is as I told you the Pats will deal Chandler Jones and the team he is linked with is Arizona for a 2nd round pick and signing a DE to replace him.

He wants to make the playoffs more than once every four years. Brady got an extension to lower his cap number from 15 million down to 5 million. That 10 million dollars in extra cap space is rumored to be going towards help on the Pats OL and DL.

Rumor is as I told you the Pats will deal Chandler Jones and the team he is linked with is Arizona for a 2nd round pick and signing a DE to replace him.
:cool:

the pats are 1 stoopid decision by carroll and his crappy QB Wilson from having not won in 12 years.

so youre saying Mario isn't damaged goods then? that's all im trying to figure out.

and yes, I will be stunned if the pats can get a 2 for that drug addict freak.

the Giants have like 60 mill to work with, if they want someone, it wont be because they were out bid.

at least not at 1st.

The Pats are also a miracle catch from Tyree from going 19-0. I don't play the what if game like that.

Pats beat the Seahawks fair and square.

Mario Williams is not finished he was just misused by Rex Ryan. Which shouldn't shock people.

The Pats are also a miracle catch from Tyree from going 19-0. I don't play the what if game like that.

Pats beat the Seahawks fair and square.

Mario Williams is not finished he was just misused by Rex Ryan. Which shouldn't shock people.
yeah but they cheated to get there.

and the Giants just would've drove down the field and scored anyway.

maybe ive been fed to much ryan NYC koolaid, but I thought he could coach the D...as a HC hes a total disaster, but good with D.

how did he with Mario??

yeah but they cheated to get there.

and the Giants just would've drove down the field and scored anyway.

maybe ive been fed to much ryan NYC koolaid, but I thought he could coach the D...as a HC hes a total disaster, but good with D.

how did he with Mario??
He turned a monster pass rusher into a 3-4 OLB/DE with pass coverage responsibility. Mario Williams is a RDE who rushes the passer. He didn't fit Rex Ryan's scheme and Rex wouldn't adjust his scheme to his personnel.

Buffalo had a monster DL in 2014 because they just asked the DEs to rush the passer and they did it well. Rex unlike good HCs didn't adjust to what he had. Instead he had Jerry Hughes/Mario Williams have to have pass D responsibility in certain situations and that killed the Buffalo D's momentum from 2014.

Rex is a 1 trick pony. The NY market helped propped up his image. Those Jets teamed were pretty loaded in 2009 and 2010. If Rex could pretend to try to care about building a modern NFL offense he could have reached the Super Bowl but instead insisted it was the 1980's and ground and pound was the offense to use.

Mario Williams in a 4-3 defense will be a good pass rusher with some fuel left in the tank.

Also honestly the Pats didn't cheat last year I know you like to bust balls but that was chitty investigation and anyone who is objective knows the NFL railroaded the Pats because Goodell wanted to look tough and picked an easy target after Adrian Peterson and Ray Rice.

Tom Brady will win in the Court of Appeals next week and Goodell will look like a clown again in the Courts.

He turned a monster pass rusher into a 3-4 OLB/DE with pass coverage responsibility. Mario Williams is a RDE who rushes the passer. He didn't fit Rex Ryan's scheme and Rex wouldn't adjust his scheme to his personnel.

Buffalo had a monster DL in 2014 because they just asked the DEs to rush the passer and they did it well. Rex unlike good HCs didn't adjust to what he had. Instead he had Jerry Hughes/Mario Williams have to have pass D responsibility in certain situations and that killed the Buffalo D's momentum from 2014.

Rex is a 1 trick pony. The NY market helped propped up his image. Those Jets teamed were pretty loaded in 2009 and 2010. If Rex could pretend to try to care about building a modern NFL offense he could have reached the Super Bowl but instead insisted it was the 1980's and ground and pound was the offense to use.

Mario Williams in a 4-3 defense will be a good pass rusher with some fuel left in the tank.
Giants run a 4-3 and he seems to be a good fit here.

yeah, Rex is an idiot like that. didn't know that's what happened up there.

we will give you a 5th for jones.

I'd love it if Jones left the Pats. Then I could actually root for him without feeling dirty.

KaiserUEO Chandler Jones dealt to Arizona for a 2nd round and 2014 Cards 1st round pick Jon Cooper.

Pats will likely sign Chris Long to replace Jones.

LOL 5th rounder for Chandler Jones.

Also honestly the Pats didn't cheat last year I know you like to bust balls but that was chitty investigation and anyone who is objective knows the NFL railroaded the Pats because Goodell wanted to look tough and picked an easy target after Adrian Peterson and Ray Rice.

Tom Brady will win in the Court of Appeals next week and Goodell will look like a clown again in the Courts.
I think Brady is innocent of cheating, guilty of gamesmanship.

However, he could lose on procedural grounds, in that does a court have a right to overturn Goodell, if he followed all of the procedures set forth in the CBA. Not sure the court can do that.

KaiserUEO Chandler Jones dealt to Arizona for a 2nd round and 2014 Cards 1st round pick Jon Cooper.

Pats will likely sign Chris Long to replace Jones.

LOL 5th rounder for Chandler Jones.
im surprised I didn't say 6th.

but it wasn't a 1st...

good move for all parties.

pats need picks and the cards needed a pass rusher, even if for 1 year.

for they need to make a run ASAP or its over...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom