OK Giardi a ? | Syracusefan.com

OK Giardi a ?

CaliCuse

All American
Why the heck aren't ypod playing Greg Bird at first base? Play the kid as much as possible The season is over for this team.

I'm sure there is a good reason, but you just know that Ackley is one of those guys that Girardi will keep trotting out there game after game whether the guy produces or not. Drew, Rumbelow, Capuano are other examples of guys that should not be playing but get chance after chance.

Why the heck aren't ypod playing Greg Bird at first base? Play the kid as much as possible The season is over for this team.
If I had a dollar for each time you've declared their season was over...

I'm sure there is a good reason, but you just know that Ackley is one of those guys that Girardi will keep trotting out there game after game whether the guy produces or not. Drew, Rumbelow, Capuano are other examples of guys that should not be playing but get chance after chance.
the explanaaionmakes sense but if Bird is the 1st base man in waiting he should be exposed this kind of pitcher more.It has been noted that Bird is a thinker out there so let him figure out the best way to handle this junk pitch.

I contracted giardia in Yemen. Twice. Lord, it is not fun. Even worse: you absolutely, positively CAN NOT consume a drop of alcohol while taking the medicine that treats it. Learned that the hard way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom