Okay FB Fans, You're Green Bay... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Okay FB Fans, You're Green Bay...

So you think a professional football team that is playoff good is close to the same analogy? It's not close. Green Bay is not outclassed by Arizona
Yes they were. Does a blind squirrel have a better chance of finding a nut when its 10 feet away from it or when you put it 1 foot away from it? Aaron Rodgers wasn't much help in OT and he's their team. I'm not really saying I'd go for it. just pointing out that there are coaches that would and you said "no one with any coaching experience" would.
You'd hate to play poker with me because when I hit that inside straight on the river to beat your Ace down and pair of Aces on the flop you'd tell me I shouldn't have even been in the hand. But I'm a gambler, not a poker player and sometimes that's what it takes to win. ;)

Yes they were. Does a blind squirrel have a better chance of finding a nut when its 10 feet away from it or when you put it 1 foot away from it? Aaron Rodgers wasn't much help in OT and he's their team. I'm not really saying I'd go for it. just pointing out that there are coaches that would and you said "no one with any coaching experience" would.
You'd hate to play poker with me because when I hit that inside straight on the river to beat your Ace down and pair of Aces on the flop you'd tell me I shouldn't have even been in the hand. But I'm a gambler, not a poker player and sometimes that's what it takes to win. ;)
Correction, I love playing against people who stay in looking to fill inside straights. I don't care when they hit it. I play the long game and at the end of the game, you will have no money playing that way. Just a matter of time.

Go for two, especially on the road.

GB was the worse of the two teams, the longer the game goes on, the more likely the better team wins because they have more opportunities to get small victories that will add up to a win.

On top of all that, it's the only guarantee you have that your best player, Rodgers, gets a shot at winning the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom