Okay GM's. here is the rest of the ACC | Syracusefan.com

Okay GM's. here is the rest of the ACC

dasher

Living Legend
Mali or

Brice Johnson, Joel Berry 2, Marcus Paige, Demetrius Jackson, Jaron Blossomgate, Donte Grantham, Malik Beasley, Marcus Georges-hunt, Damien Lee, Shelton McClellan, Angel rodriquez, Malcolm Brogdon, London perrantes. Please look at the stats from these guys. There are good.

Stats are almost meaningless to NBA GM's come draft day.

Guys like Angel Rodriguez, Marcus Paige, etc have no shot of being ahead of Malachi. It's all about projection and upside.
I understand what GM's are looking for. But I'm not jumping on the Mali train just yet.

I understand what GM's are looking for. But I'm not jumping on the Mali train just yet.
I understand that, but you can't just throw out good college players and their stats as comps to Mal's draft prospects. Of the list you gave above, Mal would be ahead of nearly all of them on every draft board...

I understand that, but you can't just throw out good college players and their stats as comps to Mal's draft prospects. Of the list you gave above, Mal would be ahead of nearly all of them on every draft board...
I don't agree with that at all.

I don't agree with that at all.
Well, that's how the NBA Draft goes these days...

On your list, I'd only say Brice and Jackson would be ahead of him, and maybe Jackson only. Beasley could be too, at least for some teams. Maybe Lee, but he's older. Blossomgame is excellent, but I'm not sure he's more than a tweener NBA prospect. Brogdon is probably a 2nd rounder, maybe MGH too.

There are a lot of Euro prospects on the projected boards. I'm hoping Mal is recognizing those 'mystery products' tend to be favored over NCAA kids who still have room to develop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom