Oklahoma revisited | Syracusefan.com

Oklahoma revisited

suthrills

Scout Team
How much did this game remind you of Oklahoma 2003. We were dogs against the 1 seed, they had an all American guard and our zone promptly stifled them to the tune of 43 points I believe.
Fast forward to this game. Indiana is the 1 seed and favored with 2 all American candidates, a hi octane offense and they can't do NOTHING against our zone, 50 points. F zeller, F olidipo, and F crean! Elite 8 baby!

I was at that game. Tonight I said the same thing to my kids. They didn't know what hit them.

Looks like there was a little Kelvin Sampson residue on Crean's chair tonight.

Actually Crean sucks in his own right.

I was shocked he gave up as early as he did. 10 or 12 point margin with 2:00 minutes to go, how do you not send our guards to the free throw line and make them hit the free throws???

Where's my post about this early in the week??? They had those 2 small guards that were so frustrated!

There is no question that this was the most unique coaching offensively by Boeheim all year from an offensive stand point. Stand out job. I'm not sure if our defense was great tonight or IU just didn't prepare right. I don't care about that answer though. Either way, whether Crean sucked or Boeheim was great, either way, we won the coaching tonight on some front. LOVE IT.

I thought Oklahoma the entire game. Every Indiana player had Hollis Price eyes.

I'll give Crean some credit, he didn't send in a goon to injure our best player like Sampson did for OU in 2003.

There is no question that this was the most unique coaching offensively by Boeheim all year from an offensive stand point. Stand out job. I'm not sure if our defense was great tonight or IU just didn't prepare right. I don't care about that answer though. Either way, whether Crean sucked or Boeheim was great, either way, we won the coaching tonight on some front. LOVE IT.
Not sure if our defense was great tonight?! It was amazing and I am SURE of that!

My brother said the exact same thing at halftime.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom