Oklahoma to the B1G | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Oklahoma to the B1G

I don't see Texas going ACC unless ND comes with them
Texas prefers being the king in the conference. If they can make enough money, they will hold the Big 12 together. If not, they will go where it suits them best. I have heard east for several years but others are hearing west so it really is anyone's guess.

SU athletics is not aware of Oklahoma going B1G

It's a running gag in repsonse to everyone claiming that OU academics kept them out of every conference; they are on par with UNL and above most several SEC and a few other P5 teams.

It got picked up a few years ago and went national. My son-in-law, a die-hard Sooners fan, was hearing it from everyone in Norman, OK.

My bad. I'll mind my own business now lol

Oklahoma to the B1G is always imminent. Unless things change, of course.

It started as a random post in response to 'The Dude' from WV posting random crap and people in the media running with it. I posted a thread in jest and all of a sudden it got picked up nationally. That's the idiocy of the Internet.

Oklahoma to the B1G is always imminent. Unless things change, of course.

It started as a random post in response to 'The Dude' from WV posting random crap and people in the media running with it. I posted a thread in jest and all of a sudden it got picked up nationally. That's the idiocy of the Internet.

The idiocy part cannot be stressed enough.

Thought my prophetic call (less than 24 hours off) of Thompson's commitment would land me the ability to seek pay-side privileges. I was wrong. Can keep dreaming though.

I don't think there is a Pac10 network so UT could probably still keep LHN going.
There is no Pac-10 network, but there is most certainly a Pac-12 Network. ;)

I get it on my package here near Boston, along with the B1G Network and the SEC Network.

Side note: given the above, I'd better get the ACC Network, or someone will have some splainin' to do. :p

There is no Pac-10 network, but there is most certainly a Pac-12 Network. ;)

I get it on my package here near Boston, along with the B1G Network and the SEC Network.

Side note: given the above, I'd better get the ACC Network, or someone will have some splainin' to do. :p
Same with me ... .upstate NY. TWC has been taken over (Charter Comm.). By 2019, Charter's policies/programming will be fully in place. In the meantime, I plan on telling anyone who will listen that my cable package better include ACCNW or I'm out.

Last edited:
Same with me ... .upstate NY. TWC has been taken over (Charter Comm.). By 2019, Charter's policies/programming will be fully in place. In the meantime, I plan on telling anyone who will listen that my cable package better include ACCNW or I'm out.
I spend part of the year in Binghamton, where my sister in law had my troll-hole disconnected from cable, and part of the year in Colorado where the ACC is but a rumor...any change has to be good...

If this is as close to happening as stated in the OP its being held pretty close to the vest because NO one else has picked up the rumor here in Austin. For the record the big news down here is that the governor and lt. Governor of Texas have said that if the big 12 were to expand it has to include Houston... This was also confirmed by the chancellor of ut. It looks like UT is trying to keep OK from leaving by expanding. The Oklahoma AD is the one who is the main big 12 voice trying to get expansion to happen.

If this is as close to happening as stated in the OP its being held pretty close to the vest because NO one else has picked up the rumor here in Austin. For the record the big news down here is that the governor and lt. Governor of Texas have said that if the big 12 were to expand it has to include Houston... This was also confirmed by the chancellor of ut. It looks like UT is trying to keep OK from leaving by expanding. The Oklahoma AD is the one who is the main big 12 voice trying to get expansion to happen.
The OP has a history of posting Oklahoma to the B1G - for no apparent reason.

SU2NASA said:
Oklahoma to the B1G is always imminent. Unless things change, of course. It started as a random post in response to 'The Dude' from WV posting random crap and people in the media running with it. I posted a thread in jest and all of a sudden it got picked up nationally. That's the idiocy of the Internet.

You never break kayfabe, man.

Never.

texascpa said:
The idiocy part cannot be stressed enough.
Hey! We're all right here you know and we can hear you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom