Class of 2014 - OL Aaron Roberts (IL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 OL Aaron Roberts (IL) Offered

Aaron Roberts@D1_Roberts6 Jun
I have to get to Syracuse very soon!

Aaron Roberts@D1_Roberts7 Jun
Just had a great talk with the Syracuse coaching staff!

Steve Wiltfong2472h
Chicago (IL) De La Salle OL Aaron Roberts tells me #Syracuse has offered: #Orange

Aaron Roberts@D1_Roberts2h
Just got an offer from Syracuse!!!!

the first 2 and a half minutes of that highlight film was pancakes. with Jamaraco Jones and Roberts on the same HS line isn't really fair.

That poor No. 61 on the black and orange team. lol.

images

Steve Wiltfong2472h
Chicago (IL) De La Salle OL Aaron Roberts tells me #Syracuse has offered: #Orange

Aaron Roberts@D1_Roberts2h
Just got an offer from Syracuse!!!!
Who is that RB #5 he is blocking for? The kid looks like a player we should be looking at at some point.

that's wilbon
Who is that RB #5 he is blocking for? The kid looks like a player we should be looking at at some point.
Thats Wilbon. Cuse offered him early. He committed to Vanderbilt fairly early in the process.

BisoNation? Is that anything like orange nation? Aka some student body fan base? I know it isn't Illinois', so perhaps some sour grapes?

BisoNation? Is that anything like orange nation? Aka some student body fan base? I know it isn't Illinois', so perhaps some sour grapes?
Bucknell?

He is visiting Illinois on 7/18. When is he visiting Cuse?

I could see him committing to Illinois on the visit so hopefully he's visiting Cuse before deciding.

I could see him committing to Illinois on the visit so hopefully he's visiting Cuse before deciding.

He's pretty serious about Cuse. He said on twitter he will visit this month, check out a home game, and be at the Northwestern game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom