Class of 2017 - OL Brian Anderson (AL) Verbal to UNC | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 OL Brian Anderson (AL) Verbal to UNC

Offers include BGSU, Appalachian St, Cincy, ECU, FAU, GT, Iowa St, Memphis, Middle Tenn, Nevada, Southern Miss, Tulane, Toledo, Troy, UAB, Wake Forest, W. Kentucky, Syracuse

based on what?
Just looking at his highlights and watching how he really concentrated at the army combine, I also saw a article where he said he felt blessed and it proved after all the hard work he put in , it pays off. The kid has 29 offers, I don't believe he just walked out on the field without a lot of hard work to get all those offers. Why, and you don't think he isn't?

Just looking at his highlights and watching how he really concentrated at the army combine, I also saw a article where he said he felt blessed and it proved after all the hard work he put in , it pays off. The kid has 29 offers, I don't believe he just walked out on the field without a lot of hard work to get all those offers. Why, and you don't think he isn't?
Didn't say he wasn't. I'm just saying unless you watch him train and know him personally there's no way to actually know that. I'm not taking a kid at his word on working hard. Some people think practicing hard makes you a hard worker. Some people think hitting the weight room twice a day and eating right and always studying tape make you a hard worker.

I didn't say anything about taking him, if you read it again, I said I "think" he is a hard worker. jmo " "C'mon man" ;)

Didn't say he wasn't. I'm just saying unless you watch him train and know him personally there's no way to actually know that. I'm not taking a kid at his word on working hard. Some people think practicing hard makes you a hard worker. Some people think hitting the weight room twice a day and eating right and always studying tape make you a hard worker.
Wait. Those things don't make you a hard worker?
I need to reevaluate my life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom