Class of 2015 - OL Chandler Jones ..GA) Verballed to Louisville | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OL Chandler Jones ..GA) Verballed to Louisville

6'4 310 Powder Springs, GA

Offers from Cincy, NC State, Marshall, UMass, Georgia State, Middle Tenn State.

upload_2014-3-24_18-41-21.png

He played Defense in 2012 and was moved to the O line for the 2013 season.

He looks ready to play today...so would we call him CJ2?

He is going to get a lot more attention during his senior year ... book it.

Michael Carvell ‏@RecruitingAJC 1h
McEachern (Ga) OL Chandler Jones has recent offers from Louisville & Syracuse. He's at #UL today

Why is NCState determining that? not saying it isn't true just seems kind of odd isnt?

It's not. It is a reference to a story from Scowt, but a certain writer there that doesn't want his material posted here.

Sounds like this one is going to be Louisville. Makes decision Friday at 7pm.

@SteveJones_CJ: 3-star Ga. OL Chandler Jones @CJ72_TSP to pick U of L or Syracuse 7 p.m. Friday http://t.co/rPtghwKIvW via @courierjournal

so he's visited Louisville but not SU? that's not good

Definitely not good. Doesn't sound like we have a prayer. If no one from our staff visits him by tomorrow that should tell us it's a dead issue. Petrino is a sleazebag.

Once you read that article, you pretty much know it's Louisville.

"Jones declined to say which team is his No. 1 now, but he enjoyed a visit with his family to U of L's junior day three weekends ago. Jones, who is a teammate of U of L 2014 linebacker signee Henry Famurewa at McEachern High in Powder Springs, Ga., picked up a scholarship offer two days before that.
"I've kind of been an Louisville fan for while," he said. "When I got an offer, I was really excited because they've been my favorite team (to root for) for a while."

Yeah, this isn't much of an announcement. He hasn't even visited here. Good luck to him.

Going to Louisville?

Enjoy 3 years of Chris Slayton running over you.

I'm interested to see if he puts more weight in going to L'ville, of whom he's a fan, or being the next OT to be an early NFL draft pick from SU. Pugh, Hickey, ...

I'm interested to see if he puts more weight in going to L'ville, of whom he's a fan, or being the next OT to be an early NFL draft pick from SU. Pugh, Hickey, ...

Not choosing SU for a few reasons.