Class of 2015 - OL Cody Conway (IL) Signed LOI | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OL Cody Conway (IL) Signed LOI

3 OLs in one day?! Great offer sheet. I'm glad we are competing in Illinois. Take that Illini!

Getting the big men is a great day, the guys in the trenches win the games, and we have been upgrading, now lets get some defensive big's.

Very excited about this young mans future with SU. It's going to be a battle to keep him.

As do a significant portion of people under the age of 25.
It's funny I actually got yelled at the other day from shy for this ... Apparently my white socks stuck up out of my sneakers to high... I said your black socks are half way to your knees... He said yes that is what's in but your to old to be in

It's funny I actually got yelled at the other day from shy for this ... Apparently my white socks stuck up out of my sneakers to high... I said your black socks are half way to your knees... He said yes that is what's in but your to old to be in

Everyone needs to go back to the Lawrence Moten style socks.

Lawrence-moten-Syracuse-jersey-retired.jpg

You should go get a pair of soccer socks ... like the ones that are meant to go over shin guards and pull them up to mid thigh .. get a nice pair of black ones ... that will send him for a loop :)

I had zero idea that black socks with shorts was in. Really? Does this mean that soon I will be able to wear a fanny pack?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom