Class of 2015 - OL Colin Byrne (FL) Signed LOI | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OL Colin Byrne (FL) Signed LOI

CuseLegacy

Retweeted by Colin James Byrne
Sleeper Athletes ‏@SleeperAthletes 9h
#StThomasAquinas HS (FL) OL Colin Byrne (@colin_byrne77) receives offer from the #Syracuse #Orangemen

Team mate of Sam Clausman who was already offered.

1. Sam ‏@SamClausman 16h
  2. If you're apart of #CuseNation go check out @Colin_Byrne77 He just got an offer from #Cuse !!! Show him some love!!! #GoOrangemen
  1. Colin James Byrne ‏@Colin_Byrne77 16h
    @SamClausman thanks brother !
Looks like Cuse may be the first to offer.
I'd be shocked if SU doesn't at least get visits from a couple of STA players. Rocco Casullo trusts this staff.

BhezIzqIAAA1zA2.jpg:large

Byrne and Clausman.

Surprise he doesnt have more offers. Im fine if he doesnt get anymore. I like him. I think he would be a great guard. Not sure if he is a tackle.

Surprise he doesnt have more offers. Im fine if he doesnt get anymore. I like him. I think he would be a great guard. Not sure if he is a tackle.

He seems pretty under the radar as far as the recruiting site data bases... nothing or very little.

Looks decently quick off the snap, has a bit of a mean streak which is always important in a OL, and solid technique.

Looks decently quick off the snap, has a bit of a mean streak which is always important in a OL, and solid technique.
Yeah and I like that they Highlighted the downfield blocking high motor is important if a guy as the speed and motor to get down field you can teach him to pull block.

Looks like a very solid prospect. It's always tricky to compare these tapes to ones from other areas of the country. The competition really isn't that comparable.

syracuse.com article notes Colin's mother graduated from high school with John Desko (WG '75) the year after me. Anyone know her maiden name?

Why do kids commit if they are not a 100% sure as this was his quote in an article with Syracuse paper:
Doing so with one of his friends would be an added bonus, though Byrne said he will continue to listen to other schools throughout the recruiting process, a point he made clear to McDonald.

"We don't plan to de-commit, but if there's a bigger fish or I go visit another school and I like it more, then we'll talk it over."
http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootb..._dumber_give_syracuse_football_package_d.html

Why do kids commit if they are not a 100% sure as this was his quote in an article with Syracuse paper:
Doing so with one of his friends would be an added bonus, though Byrne said he will continue to listen to other schools throughout the recruiting process, a point he made clear to McDonald.

"We don't plan to de-commit, but if there's a bigger fish or I go visit another school and I like it more, then we'll talk it over."
http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootb..._dumber_give_syracuse_football_package_d.html

the SEO friendly url created ny syracuse.com is really unnecessary

www . syracuse .com/orangefootball/index.ssf/2014/05/
sam_clausman_colin_byrne_dubbed_dumb_and_dumber_give_syracuse_football_package_d.html

Yes, go ahead and listen to the bigger fish.

It's not like we just had a 1st round Oline go to the Giants and have another potential early round pick on the team now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom