Class of 2021 - OL David Davidkov (IL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 OL David Davidkov (IL) Offered

Offers from WMU, Purdue, CMU, Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnie, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Nebraska, PSU, Oregon, Michigan St, Duke, Iowa St, Cincy, BC (Dude), LSU, Ohio St, Kansas, Syracuse

Offers from WMU, Purdue, CMU, Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnie, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Nebraska, PSU, Oregon, Michigan St, Duke, Iowa St, Cincy, BC (Dude), LSU, Ohio St, Kansas, Syracuse

He gone.

Safe to assume if Cuse are offering now that some of those offers may no longer be on the table?

Safe to assume if Cuse are offering now that some of those offers may no longer be on the table?

Not necessarily. We’re just throwing a net out to see if there’s interest. Just like most of those schools. We’ve been doing that since Babers got here.

Not necessarily. We’re just throwing a net out to see if there’s interest. Just like most of those schools. We’ve been doing that since Babers got here.
I guess but that would seem to be the play much earlier in the game. By now I would assume they would have a feel for which player could be in play.

I guess but that would seem to be the play much earlier in the game. By now I would assume they would have a feel for which player could be in play.

I don’t know, there’s a ton of time still left before this kid commits anywhere. Well over a year away.

Never assume anything. Every recruiting class schools, including Syracuse, offer kids that have already been offered by big name programs. Doesn't mean the other offers aren't still viable, just means we have offered later in the process.

Never assume anything. Every recruiting class schools, including Syracuse, offer kids that have already been offered by big name programs. Doesn't mean the other offers aren't still viable, just means we have offered later in the process.
Yeah -- I thought he was a 2020 for some reason. My head was stuck in my Claven.

Yeah -- I thought he was a 2020 for some reason. My head was stuck in my Claven.
This is the crazy time when the coaches are trying to wrap up the 2020 class but are also offering 21's and '22s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom