Class of 2017 - OL Tyran Hunt (VA) Grad Transfer from Maryland | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 OL Tyran Hunt (VA) Grad Transfer from Maryland

Beamer used to recruit the Tidewater region very well. That pipeline will likely stay open with Fuente unless Virginia can push harder in the region. I know that the Virginia WR coach is from the Hampton area and I believe Mendenhall retained a recruiting coordinator from the previous staff that has deep roots in that area. It will always be tough to pull kids from there that show any interest in the Virginia schools.

Beamer used to recruit the Tidewater region very well. That pipeline will likely stay open with Fuente unless Virginia can push harder in the region. I know that the Virginia WR coach is from the Hampton area and I believe Mendenhall retained a recruiting coordinator from the previous staff that has deep roots in that area. It will always be tough to pull kids from there that show any interest in the Virginia schools.
Brandon Sharp was a diamond in the rough (NR/2 Stars) that we snagged out of this area a few years ago.

Brandon Sharp was a diamond in the rough (NR/2 Stars) that we snagged out of this area a few years ago.
Wasn't Shamarko from same school as Sharpe?

CyTqtTFUcAEh4_Y.jpg

CyTqt6MUAAE50UU.jpg

If we lose out to Maryland(i.e. Beatty) in particular, I will not be happy. Let's get this kid!

If we lose out to Maryland(i.e. Beatty) in particular, I will not be happy. Let's get this kid!

Not sure Beatty is recruiting him but I'd be worried about UVA and Duke here. i think we're a loong shot.

Last edited:
Can't find the tweet but UMD had a large group taking their ovs this weekend

Edit. In fact there were a lot of schools having an ov weekend this weekend. Tomorrow starts a Dead Period...12-12-16 to 1-11-17

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom