Class of 2018 - OL Emil Ekiyor, Jr. (IN) Verbal to Alabama | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OL Emil Ekiyor, Jr. (IN) Verbal to Alabama

Offers from FSU, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisville, Maryland, Michigan, Michigan St, Missouri, NC State, Oklahoma, Penn State, USF, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vandy.

My concern is Umich going after Sampson now
upload_2017-10-29_18-14-49.gif

I feel much more comfortable with our current commits with that victory against the Tigers. I was also actually hoping to see a couple big flips somewhere along the line. Still crossing my fingers until February.

I feel much more comfortable with our current commits with that victory against the Tigers. I was also actually hoping to see a couple big flips somewhere along the line. Still crossing my fingers until February.

It's the early signing period in effect this year? You should only need to cross your fingers until December. :)

It's the early signing period in effect this year? You should only need to cross your fingers until December. :)
It is but it doesn't mean that everyone will sign in December. Some will still wait until February.

It is but it doesn't mean that everyone will sign in December. Some will still wait until February.
Sampson is a Jan Enrollee though so we'll definitely know by December.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom