Class of 2017 - OL Graham Lemon (NJ) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 OL Graham Lemon (NJ)

iommi

Living Legend
So a little birdy told me that there is mutual interest in Chatham (NJ) High School junior two-way lineman, Graham Lemon. Kid had a dominant year on both sides of the ball, leading Chatham to a state title game in their group. In their final at Met Life Stadium, my source told me he dominated Cranford's standout d-lineman, who is a Penn State commit. Chatham got rolled in the game but Lemon played very well.

Lemon is 6'6" 310 and according to my source, a good kid and a solid athlete with good footwork. I have no clue if we are heavily involved but thought I'd post this. He played d-line too but would be an offensive guard. He has Hudl highlights, if anyone is less lazy than I am and wants to post some video.

By the way, his last name is pronounced Lay-mone.

Wouldn't he be class of 2017 if he's just a junior?

Looks like it as he is listed as a Junior on the 2015-16 roster. Plus he is soooooo far under the radar.

Its pronounced ... pis sant ... its French ...

CorkyRomano-1024x576.jpg

Oops. Yes, he's 2017. He's looking at other northeast schools, including some Ivys. I have no clue what his offer list is but his dad went to Syracuse and he'd love his son to follow in his footsteps. His father did not play football at SU.