Class of 2016 - OL Keldric Cesar (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OL Keldric Cesar (FL) Offered

Free Article...

http://recruiting.At their request,...ldrick-cesar-has-his-eye-on-two-programs?s=73

May 27, 2015 | 10:22 pm

Keldrick Cesar Has His Eye on Two Programs
Corey BenderFlorida Recruiting Analyst
Keldrick Cesar, a gifted offensive lineman and rising senior out of Miami (Fla.) Edison. Tipping the scales at 6-foot-3, 295 pounds, Cesar is an agile technician that reaches the second level with ease.

Cesar, who's equipped with a handful of scholarship offers early on, does a good job of locking onto the defender and driving his feet up the football field. He's a physical offensive lineman who plays with nice bend and leverage as well.

"Recruiting is going very good and I'm leaving for Alabama this Saturday," Cesar said. "I have offers from South Florida, Syracuse, Temple, Middle Tennessee and Monmouth. Schools that are sticking out right now are Syracuse and USF."

Cesar's recent offer from Scott Shafer and the Syracuse Orange is his initial opportunity from a Power Five program. Syracuse's play-calling and ability to keep defenses on their toes has captured the offensive lineman's full attention early on.

"Syracuse, they're just a lot different," Cesar said. "I like how they mix their plays up with running and passing. It's even and there's not too much running or passing the ball. They mix up their playing type."

The University of South Florida is under heavy consideration, and a school that's nearly four hours from Cesar's home in Miami-Dade. The offensive lineman is intrigued by the Bulls' family atmosphere and team-first mentality in Tampa Bay.

"USF, I like how they're a strong team and all about brotherhood," Cesar said. "I went to their camp and I spoke with a couple of players who said there was a really good brotherhood there. I could contribute a lot to USF."

Cesar, who's also piquing the interest of Louisville, Alabama, Miami and Florida Atlantic, is eye an additional visit to a school that's been on a roll as of late when it comes to snagging talent out of the South Florida area.

"As far as visits, I plan on taking one to Cincinnati," Cesar said.

I like his build for an OL. He's a big dude, but not "sloppy" big, if that makes sense. He's got the kind of frame that looks like he might be pretty athletic for a guy of that size. He's listed at 295 but doesn't look it in that picture, so he clearly carries the weight well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom