Class of 2015 - OL Mirko Jurkovic Jr (FL) Verbal to OSU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OL Mirko Jurkovic Jr (FL) Verbal to OSU

Mirko Jurkovic Jr ♘‏@mirko_jurko64 14m
South Carolina and Arkansas offered!!

claire jurkovic‏@claire_jurkovic 10m
S/o to my amazing brother @mirko_jurko64 on the offers from Syracuse, Arkansas, and South Carolina this past week!

Mirko Jurkovic Jr ♘‏@mirko_jurko64 28m
Blessed to have received offers from Illinois, Maryland, Wake Forest and USF today!

Ah yes, hails from the land of Yurajerkistan.

Maryland is listed as an example of a "big time" program that has offered him but not SU. .

djorange1989 said:
Maryland is listed as an example of a "big time" program that has offered him but not SU. .

I know of some game tape from just last year he should watch. Along with their tepid home crowd.

I know of some game tape from just last year he should watch. Along with their tepid home crowd.
When we were down at miami and I asked the coach about the home attendance. He down played it big time. He was saying a lot of games only have 5000. He said to much to do in Florida and the 30 mile away stadium doesn't help in a school of 10000. He acted like that should even be a question I asked. Like the kids don't care if they play in an empty stadium... They do

When we were down at miami and I asked the coach about the home attendance. He down played it big time. He was saying a lot of games only have 5000. He said to much to do in Florida and the 30 mile away stadium doesn't help in a school of 10000. He acted like that should even be a question I asked. Like the kids don't care if they play in an empty stadium... They do

Do whatever you can to make sure Shy can take an official visit to SU for a home game. That place is rocking and just amazing.

I'd look at 9/20 (Maryland) or 10/3 (Louisville) If we beat ND the week before the roof might blow off the dome...

Mirko Jurkovic Jr ♘‏@mirko_jurko64 10m
Proud to announce that I am committing to the University of Nebraska, GBR!!!

from what i seen on his twitter he decommitted and i think he is the first one.

Mirko Jurkovic Jr ♘ @mirko_jurko64 · 13m 13 minutes ago
I am officially de-committing from Nebraska and will weigh all my options

Took an OV to tOSU this weekend.

Maybe not as he never enrolled at OSU and there is some type of qualification issue... or maybe just a too many scholarship players issue. ;)

Wonder if we pursue him...we definitely can use quality O linemen.

Maybe not as he never enrolled at OSU and there is some type of qualification issue... or maybe just a too many scholarship players issue. ;)
If OSU has a scholarship issue, that's a pretty Jurkovic move.

As you guys have alluded to, I'm not entirely convinced this wasn't a scholarship casualty. He wasn't one of their top commits, and they were two 'ships over the limit. Second signee that they've lost.

As you guys have alluded to, I'm not entirely convinced this wasn't a scholarship casualty. He wasn't one of their top commits, and they were two 'ships over the limit. Second signee that they've lost.

Seems there is some of that going around. ND is also over the limit.

How convenient for Urban that there is a, cough, academic issue. What's next? Planting drugs in the car of another commit?

"Jurkovic is the second casualty of the 2015 class. Jamel Dean, originally the second commit of the class, was ruled medically ineligible after early-enrolling in Columbus but will play at Auburn."

Medically ineligible but will play at Auburn. OK. Wonder who will the next victim will be since this still leaves them at 86.

"Jurkovic is the second casualty of the 2015 class. Jamel Dean, originally the second commit of the class, was ruled medically ineligible after early-enrolling in Columbus but will play at Auburn."

Medically ineligible but will play at Auburn. OK. Wonder who will the next victim will be since this still leaves them at 86.
Just using the SEC, and Tennesee rules, oversign, and tell players sorry we don't need you anymore.