P-Money‏@PBoudreaux56 49m
    Just got the sickest edit from Syracuse
    2755.png
    1f44c.png
    1f525.png
    1f536.png
    pic.twitter.com/W0wHG7KjoE

anomander said:
Just imagine we most likely have a fan doing it for I assume free. Alabama pays some company $100k/year to do their edits. I think we are getting the better bang for the buck.

I'd gladly do it for 50k.

:)

Just imagine we most likely have a fan doing it for I assume free. Alabama pays some company $100k/year to do their edits. I think we are getting the better bang for the buck.
No doubts there, that's for sure.

I'm kind of surprised that a fan can do them. Or does the fan send them to SU who turns a rounds and tweets them to the kids?

No doubts there, that's for sure.

I'm kind of surprised that a fan can do them. Or does the fan send them to SU who turns a rounds and tweets them to the kids?

I'd assume the person sends them to SU and then to the prospects.

Kid was just asking for some love on twitter form the #cusetwitterarmy . Pretty interesting...

this kid has almost 60 offers. I believe I saw a tweet from him that said he will be releasing a list of his top schools soon. Umm, would that be a top 25?!

fwiw I have a friend who is close with Paker and his family. Was told he likes the staff, but we have absolutely no shot. He seems like one of the kids that really get into the twitter stuff.

anomander said:
fwiw I have a friend who is close with Paker and his family. Was told he likes the staff, but we have absolutely no shot. He seems like one of the kids that really get into the twitter stuff.

We need a dislike button