Class of 2016 - OL Parker Boudreaux (FL) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OL Parker Boudreaux (FL) Offered

fwiw I have a friend who is close with Paker and his family. Was told he likes the staff, but we have absolutely no shot. He seems like one of the kids that really get into the twitter stuff.
But, but, we have to start landing these 4- and 5-star guys if we are going to compete!

OK, OK, I kid. :D

fwiw I have a friend who is close with Paker and his family. Was told he likes the staff, but we have absolutely no shot. He seems like one of the kids that really get into the twitter stuff.

Yeah he has cluttered up my twitter feed so much that I have had to unfollow him several times. He definitely loves the attention.

For what it's worth, as soon as Robert Washington retweeted an edit I made for him, Parker started following the Otto's Grove Twitter account. Is this yet another kid that could wind up at SU if Washington commits, thanks to Washington's influence?

For what it's worth, as soon as Robert Washington retweeted an edit I made for him, Parker started following the Otto's Grove Twitter account. Is this yet another kid that could wind up at SU if Washington commits, thanks to Washington's influence?

Not sure about that. I think Parker just liked your edit... he likes attention.

Could be. But I can hope we can get even more high level recruits, eh? Don't take this from me!
We aren't taking things from you, but you might be getting a little ahead of yourself hoping washington brings in 24 other elite players

Could be. But I can hope we can get even more high level recruits, eh? Don't take this from me!

fantasy island.jpg

I thought Boudreaux was almost a done deal to Clemson

Pretty sure there's no way he's coming here. Like CL said, he loves the attention.