Class of 2016 - OL Tre'vour Simms (IL) Illinois Commit Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OL Tre'vour Simms (IL) Illinois Commit Offered

I'd say they must believe we need lineman. Not only did they reaffirm the ones we have. They got another and have offered several more

I'd say they must believe we need lineman. Not only did they reaffirm the ones we have. They got another and have offered several more

We do. Besides the fact that we are losing Foy, Robinson, Trudo, Lasker, and probably Shanley from the rotation, we also lost Ward this year. So that's 6 out, and we still have at least 1 more that will never be a contributor.

I really hope they do a Marrone and look at the roster and encourage non contributors to finish their careers elsewhere. I think the roster is in better shape than the one he inherited so it probably wouldn't be significant numbers we're talking about but I can think of at least a few that really shouldn't be on scholarship here.

We do. Besides the fact that we are losing Foy, Robinson, Trudo, Lasker, and probably Shanley from the rotation, we also lost Ward this year. So that's 6 out, and we still have at least 1 more that will never be a contributor.

I really hope they do a Marrone and look at the roster and encourage non contributors to finish their careers elsewhere. I think the roster is in better shape than the one he inherited so it probably wouldn't be significant numbers we're talking about but I can think of at least a few that really shouldn't be on scholarship here.
Ward gone? Didn't know that. Also, maybe some of the OL flip over to DL (not sure that's possible) where we are pretty thin.

Ward gone? Didn't know that. Also, maybe some of the OL flip over to DL (not sure that's possible) where we are pretty thin.

Yes, Ward has a career ending foot injury. It was announced a couple months ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom