Class of 2016 - OLB Davvel Moore-Meeks (OH) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OLB Davvel Moore-Meeks (OH) Offered

Back in 1988 when I played HS ball in Ohio, we were ranked No. 1 in the state. Ohio commingles public and parochial schools in football. We ran over every team we played that year...until, that is, we ran into Benedictine in the second round of playoffs. It was like playing a Division III college team. Major mismatch. It was 20-0 at half, and it ended that way, most likely because Benedictine took their foot off the gas. Weather was so bad, and we were a passing team, that they knew we couldn't catch up. Looks like Benedictine is still cranking out championships.

Back in 1988 when I played HS ball in Ohio, we were ranked No. 1 in the state. Ohio commingles public and parochial schools in football. We ran over every team we played that year...until, that is, we ran into Benedictine in the second round of playoffs. It was like playing a Division III college team. Major mismatch. It was 20-0 at half, and it ended that way, most likely because Benedictine took their foot off the gas. Weather was so bad, and we were a passing team, that they knew we couldn't catch up. Looks like Benedictine is still cranking out championships.

What team did you play for?

What team did you play for?

Tiffin Columbian. Back then we were Division II. We're now Division III. Had an OT that went to Ohio St. and ended up being drafted by the Giants. Played a couple years, I believe. And it was actually 1987, I graduated in '88.

Tiffin Columbian. Back then we were Division II. We're now Division III. Had an OT that went to Ohio St. and ended up being drafted by the Giants. Played a couple years, I believe. And it was actually 1987, I graduated in '88.

I lived in Hudson for a few years. All the kids there wanted to go or were going to OH St.

Will never like Cleveland Benedictine. My high school made their first playoffs in 1988, we were ranked No.1 in the state. Met Cleveland Benedictine in the quarterfinals. They hammered us on a iced field that night. I've held a grudge for the last 27 years. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom