Class of 2016 - OLB Dymelle Parker (NJ) Verbal to Towson | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OLB Dymelle Parker (NJ) Verbal to Towson

jekelish

Living Legend
3-star recruit and one of the Camden contingent that visited yesterday.

3-star recruit and one of the Camden contingent that visited yesterday.

Jek, do you expect any "action" out of any of these prospects?

I assume that this has Acosta's fingerprints all over it?

I'm just going off of the buzz I've heard from other people, but its sounds like we did make a huge impression on everyone in the group - including Hawkins. No idea if/when we'll get a commit. But TOS does have a headline up (premium article) about how the trip put SU on top for at least one of the recruits (Holloway).

Offers from SU, Rutgers, Pitt, Virginia, Temple, Towson, Buffalo, Liberty, Monmouth, and I now realize I spelled it "Dymelle" when it's actually "DyMelle."

Thank you Jek. Was surprised when he didn't have his own thread. Highlight tape looks very good. Nice size and speed. Would like to know more about this kid.

Thank you Jek. Was surprised when he didn't have his own thread. Highlight tape looks very good. Nice size and speed. Would like to know more about this kid.
Sure thing. By the way, I'm not a mod or anything - anyone can start a recruit thread...just for future reference ;)

Sure thing. By the way, I'm not a mod or anything - anyone can start a recruit thread...just for future reference ;)
True. All we mods ask is that people use the same syntax we have been using for player threads. Reference the class of the player in the prefix, enter the position, player name, their home state in parentheses and their current status (offer, verbal, etc.). That makes it really easy to follow what is going on, find players of interest, etc.

Jek did it perfectly. Solid!

True. All we mods ask is that people use the same syntax we have been using for player threads. Reference the class of the player in the prefix, enter the position, player name, their home state in parentheses and their current status (offer, verbal, etc.). That makes it really easy to follow what is going on, find players of interest, etc.

And just please search and make sure there isn't already an existing thread before you start one. Thank you.

And you should have seen how long it took me to train him. LOL only kidding Jek.

I am the exception here...I was raised that rules must and can be broken.

I'm just going off of the buzz I've heard from other people, but its sounds like we did make a huge impression on everyone in the group - including Hawkins. No idea if/when we'll get a commit. But TOS does have a headline up (premium article) about how the trip put SU on top for at least one of the recruits (Holloway).

Holloway has a boatload of offers.

Not to get off topic, but the SU football recruiting forum is like modern day civilized america. The BBall recruiting forum is like the wild, wild west. Can we start to get some of the rules here applying over there? Whenever I visit the bball recruiting forum (which is several times per day), I get confused on whats going on and I'm there reading it daily. Ok rant over!

Not to get off topic, but the SU football recruiting forum is like modern day civilized america. The BBall recruiting forum is like the wild, wild west.
Will-Smith-Wild-Wild-West.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom