Class of 2016 - OLB Dymelle Parker (NJ) Verbal to Towson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OLB Dymelle Parker (NJ) Verbal to Towson

Ford loves Cuse, I bet he commits on the spot if they do offer. Looks like he may be a bit slow however, not that I am an expert on breaking down tape.

Feel like we need to change the spelling on this thread. Dymelle seems to spell it with a lower case "m" so we should probably edit to reflect that. It's on his own Twitter, so we probably shouldn't argue with that.

Feel like we need to change the spelling on this thread. Dymelle seems to spell it with a lower case "m" so we should probably edit to reflect that. It's on his own Twitter, so we probably shouldn't argue with that.

Fixed.

This is a Syracuse board. We take our cues from the University and spell however we damn well want to!

Q for the recruitniks...who is considered the better LB - Parker or Manning - for us? Is Parker's offer commitable right now?

Q for the recruitniks...who is considered the better LB - Parker or Manning - for us? Is Parker's offer commitable right now?
My understanding is they like Parker's athleticism a bit better than Manning's. I'd bet that if Parker wants to commit, they'll let him commit. Better fit for the defense, is the vibe. Plus, he's got friends we want to land.

My understanding is they like Parker's athleticism a bit better than Manning's. I'd bet that if Parker wants to commit, they'll let him commit. Better fit for the defense, is the vibe. Plus, he's got friends we want to land.
Awesome, thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom