Class of 2016 - OLB Dymelle Parker (NJ) Verbal to Towson | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OLB Dymelle Parker (NJ) Verbal to Towson

More patient recruiting strategy my @$$... Lol... As soon as Shafer made that statement, recruiting hit warp speed!
Oh and OMG here from New Jersey! the staff hasn't given up on Jerssey after all!

More patient recruiting strategy my @$$... Lol... As soon as Shafer made that statement, recruiting hit warp speed!
Seriously - we're ahead of last year's pace pretty easily. This time last year we had 14 out of an eventual 28 committed. Right now, we have 11 out of probably 18-20.

He has the athleticism to play outside backer, with the tenacity to play inside. I love this kids game. Perfect fit for our blitz heavy defense too.

Parker took Simon's spot? Looks like Simon is more of an edge rusher vs Parker more of a space guy.

Well done by the staff. I like this kid's offer list great job by the staff and in NJ is an added bonus.

Free Article
http://www.At their request, this n...e/story/1556939-dymelle-parker-picks-syracuse

Dymelle Parker Picks Syracuse
Syracuse’s success in New Jersey continued on Thursday as Camden (N.J.) High outside linebacker Dymelle Parker committed to the Orange. Parker visited last on June 20th, but was originally scheduled to visit nearly two weeks prior with the rest of his teammates, but was unable to make the trip due to an academic conflict.
Parker had Syracuse high on his list since they offered, and had developed a strong relationship with assistant coach Bobby Acosta. He told CuseNation.com that his visit pushed Syracuse into his top two. Just over a week later, he pulled the trigger.
"He's (coach Acosta) always been telling me I need to be up there," Parker said. "I felt as though i needed to be up there too. He tried to get me up there all the time. He's just a good coach."

Parker is Syracuse’s second commit of the day, joining 2017 wide receiver Daewood Davis. He is Syracuse's third linebacker prospect in the 2016 class joining Taylor Riggins and Will Harper.
"It felt like the time was up," Parker said. "The first time I visited, I loved it. It's a small campus, close to home just three hours away. It's the ACC. Who wouldn't want to play there?"
http://imgix.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./134/1342286.jpg?w=200&h=200&fit=crop&crop=facesAwaiting Image
Dymelle Parker
Camden HS / 6'2" / 205 lbs
  • PositionOLB
  • Committed

Not only does Parker get to play in the ACC, but he will be playing in a defensive system that he views as a perfect fit for his skill set.
"I think I can be a difference maker for Syracuse," he said. "Stop the run, play in coverage, everything."
Parker added that he wants to get as many Camden players as possible up to Syracuse. The top immediate target is defensive end Jamal Holloway, who the Orange are also recruiting very hard.
He chose the Orange over offers from Indiana, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Temple and Virginia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom