Class of 2015 OLB Sawyer Dawson (FL) Verbals to Purdue

CuseLegacy

BIG COUNTY PREPS ‏@BigCountyPreps1 2m
Sawyer Dawson, Plant City 2015 LB offered by Syracuse

Sawyer Dawson‏@sawyerdawson 3m
Offer from Syracuse!!!!
1f64f.png
1f64f.png

With Barry out and them likely moving on from Henderson he may not be a backup option now ...

With Barry out and them likely moving on from Henderson he may not be a backup option now ...
You might be right but we'll see if we accept his commitment this weekend.

Watched video. Good speed but obviously small right now. Is he definitely a olb or could he play safety? Half his film is him in coverage.

I think we will, you pretty sure he will want to commit? I like him, I think he is definitely worth grabbing now. What do you think about him Bnoro?

Watched video. Good speed but obviously small right now. Is he definitely a olb or could he play safety? Half his film is him in coverage.

I think they are looking at him as an OLB but I definitely think he could play safety. Great in coverage, nice height for a safety. Could be interesting

I don't know I think we almost certainly accept his commitment if he wants to give one. Personally I really his film, and feel he would be a great addition. He would give us a different look from the linebacker position.

Kirkand 2

Dawson and Kirkland seem to be the opposite type of player? Kirkland's a kamakazie against the run, while Dawson's strength is in pass coverage.

I think we will, you pretty sure he will want to commit? I like him, I think he is definitely worth grabbing now. What do you think about him Bnoro?
I think he's a quality player for sure, just not sure how high on our list he is. I'd be completely fine with us accepting his commitment. I think he's got a nice looking tape.

I think he's a quality player for sure, just not sure how high on our list he is. I'd be completely fine with us accepting his commitment. I think he's got a nice looking tape.
It sounds like he is climbing on our list and I hope he commits and it's accepted, time for another boom!

Anyone know where Shy is on the pecking order? I am in no way an expert on football film but this kid looked good to me in his tape. Plus the kid looks like he is chiseled from a rock. With him visiting this weekend and wanted to commit would he be able to or is the staff have higher priorities?

Could he play safety? That's what I envisioned when I saw the tape.

PhatOrange said:
I hope we wait it out for fox

If we take 4 Fox very well could be 1 of the 4. Pugh, Fox, and Barry seemed like priorities, then I thought Dawson could have been #4. Now with Barry out of the picture it looks like there is plenty of room to take Dawson, and still be able to take Fox whenever he chooses to decide.

If we take 4 Fox very well could be 1 of the 4. Pugh, Fox, and Barry seemed like priorities, then I thought Dawson could have been #4. Now with Barry out of the picture it looks like there is plenty of room to take Dawson, and still be able to take Fox whenever he chooses to decide.
I agree completely there should be room for Dawson and we should take him without a doubt. By the way, I believe it is his mom that is with him on the visit, she seems to be liking things based on her tweets. Never a bad thing

I agree completely there should be room for Dawson and we should take him without a doubt. By the way, I believe it is his mom that is with him on the visit, she seems to be liking things based on her tweets. Never a bad thing
@mackmamad !

I believe it's mom and dad with him.

Sawyer Dawson‏@sawyerdawson 30m
Huge breakfast at mothers cupboard!!!!