Class of 2015 - OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI

Just messaging with espn Boston's brandon hall... Said they will be broadcasting this weeks game at least on the web. So if you have sometime Friday night and want to see one of Shy's games against probably the toughest opponent they will face this year I will post the web address as soon as they give it to me

Please do... I would love to see Shy play.

Just messaging with espn Boston's brandon hall... Said they will be broadcasting this weeks game at least on the web. So if you have sometime Friday night and want to see one of Shy's games against probably the toughest opponent they will face this year I will post the web address as soon as they give it to me
I've got Friday off. Where's the game?

BzctoiXIEAAALKG.jpg:large

Looks like almost all the 2015 recruits will be attending the offical visits on the same day. Jan 23rd. Catching the miami basketball game together.
That's how the staff did it last year, for the Duke game. Plus it will give everybody the chance to see the IPF at or near completion.

Thoughts for Shy right now..

Espn Boston is reporting that shy went down in the second quarter last night. Didn't return with a lower leg injury. Apparently had to go for X-rays.

Hope it's not too serious, Bam!

Thoughts for Shy right now..

Espn Boston is reporting that shy went down in the second quarter last night. Didn't return with a lower leg injury. Apparently had to go for X-rays.

Hope it's not too serious, Bam!

Well that explains Shys' tweet about not sleeping all not being in pain. Poor kid.

Shy Cullen‏@shycullen24 3h3 hours ago
Long night, can't sleep in pain...

Jesse Dougherty‏@dougherty_jesse 15m15 minutes ago
CO 2015 OLB Shy Cullen is on the field talking with Clark Lea and Siriki Diabate. He's leaning on crutches with a wrap on his left foot.

Yeah shy did get hurt last night. Folded his foot in half the bad way. No breaks should be back soon may miss one game we will see.
Good to know its a mostly minor thing.

What does Shy think of Diabate? Shy should have a lot in common with him as a player I would think

Had an awesome time at the game. Went out on to the field pre and post game saw the coaches and watched warm ups from the sidelines. Sat with bo peek and his dad and his team mate peyson. Great people. Got to talk with them a lot. Sat in the second row at the 50 great seats. Team looked good except the red zone issues but that kid aj stepped right up. Shy is excited to come play here and we can't wait to come watch. Didn't really have time to meet players ... Maybe next time... Did get to meet the basket ball players on their officals.

How many BBall guys were there? I thought it was just Malachi and maybe Tyus Battle.

Glad to see you guys enjoyed it. The dome is a special venue.

How many BBall guys were there? I thought it was just Malachi and maybe Tyus Battle.

Glad to see you guys enjoyed it. The dome is a special venue.
I don't really know too many on the basket ball side of recruiting... There was 3 or 4 kids together but may have been friends or siblings

Shy Cullen‏@shycullen24 17m17 minutes ago
@tae_strick_23: Just got off the phone with coach Schafer
1f34a.png
1f34a.png
.. Can't wait til I get up there #CuseNation #CUSE2015”I Can't wait either bro

I love that Shy is connecting with other recruits. He could turn out to be the Alec Lemon/AJ Long of this class. Need that one kid who steps up and makes sure the recruiting class sticks together, no matter what happens down the stretch!

Only played about 12 defensive plays... He was still a little to sore to be out there. Should be good for next week.
Maybe so, but him being able to play this week tells me long term that he will be fine, and also that he's a tough SOB, which we already knew, but the confirmation is always nice.

Heal up Shy