Class of 2015 - OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI

Does anyone on here have a subscription to the espn recruitment site? I was wondering if anyone could take a screen shot of what they said after this and dm me. This is what they let you see without joining... I have too many sites I already pay for but would like to know what they said here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 157
I think it's more of a problem of his life doesn't have to change around the coach visit. He will talk to the coach the night before and come home and hang out with him. We are the ones who have to change what time we come home cook clean etc... Probably more like he didn't want extra chores before the visit and conviently forgot.

That's hilarious! =D

Does anyone on here have a subscription to the espn recruitment site? I was wondering if anyone could take a screen shot of what they said after this and dm me. This is what they let you see without joining... I have too many sites I already pay for but would like to know what they said here
Give me a minute and I'll send it over

You know how Cam Lynch was named to the "super freak" list by NFL Network prior to his senior year?

I'm thinking we have our next super freak athlete at linebacker.

You know how Cam Lynch was named to the "super freak" list by NFL Network prior to his senior year?

I'm thinking we have our next super freak athlete at linebacker.
Just got off the phone with shy about his workouts he feels his trainer isn't pushing him enough and wants to go back to my training him at the gym and when it clears up the park. I told him stick it out till the snow is gone there then we will get back to the real push before headig to school. His vertical leap has come so far this past off season he was dunking basketballs when I picked him up from the gym the other night. He used to struggle to get the height now no problem. He also jumped 6 4 in the high jump with ease the other night at track. He would probably be real good at that event but his big feet always hit the bar.

Just got off the phone with shy about his workouts he feels his trainer isn't pushing him enough and wants to go back to my training him at the gym and when it clears up the park. I told him stick it out till the snow is gone there then we will get back to the real push before headig to school. His vertical leap has come so far this past off season he was dunking basketballs when I picked him up from the gym the other night. He used to struggle to get the height now no problem. He also jumped 6 4 in the high jump with ease the other night at track. He would probably be real good at that event but his big feet always hit the bar.
I have a feeling that if Shy and Shamarko Thomas ever worked out together, it would lead to the world exploding.

He also said his former QB from junior year just transferred to uri and it is looking good for him to be the starting quarter back next season. Uri is the first game next year and and shy said he is going to push as hard as he can to play in that game. Says he promised Brian he will sack him min 3 times. Brian didn't sound to excited to have shy coming at him.

I have a feeling that if Shy and Shamarko Thomas ever worked out together, it would lead to the world exploding.

We have a long list of freak athletes. Before Shamwow it was Dorian Graham, Art Jones, and Dwight Freeney. Those guys all put in the weight room and offseason work but they had God given athleticism that was off the charts.

Had to go into work this morning and open it up... Heading home now to pick up shy and my wife... Leaving JJ with my oldest daughter ( yes my wife is a wreck) then hitting the road for syracuse. Just came on to check the up dates... Noticed I hit 3000 likes and shy has passed kj to second on most viewed thread... Looks like it's gon be a good day!