Class of 2015 - OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI

Had to go into work this morning and open it up... Heading home now to pick up shy and my wife... Leaving JJ with my oldest daughter ( yes my wife is a wreck) then hitting the road for syracuse. Just came on to check the up dates... Noticed I hit 3000 likes and shy has passed kj to second on most viewed thread... Looks like it's gon be a good day!

Bambrewer Y'all have a safe trip and enjoy the visit. Tell your wife not to worry about JJ as I am sure your daughter will be spoiling him while you are gone.

B8CnCEXIAAEepfY.jpg:large

I hope I'm not the only one who thinks of this every time I see Shy's name:

Ok I see the pictures found there way... Got here safe had a snack ready for us and a quick tour around the facilities. All the coaches, Eric and cole where here for to say hi to them all. Met with the acedemic recruiter for some info on majors and classes. Back to the hotel for an hour before dinner at dave and busters... More to come

Ok I see the pictures found there way... Got here safe had a snack ready for us and a quick tour around the facilities. All the coaches, Eric and cole where here for to say hi to them all. Met with the acedemic recruiter for some info on majors and classes. Back to the hotel for an hour before dinner at dave and busters... More to come
Dave and busters is a good time with coaches and players!!

Just got back from dave and busters lots of good tasting not good for me food there. All the kids get cards to play all the games they wanted. They are and hung out with their host players then they all took off and left us parents to hang with the coaches and their families. My wife hung out talking to Colin's mom most of the night I spent most of the night talking with coach bullough and his wife then coach Lea. We sat with Chris Fredericks older brother and talked with him also. Pretty good night hopefully my kid finds his way back to the hotel... Not sure where he was headed.

Just got back from dave and busters lots of good tasting not good for me food there. All the kids get cards to play all the games they wanted. They are and hung out with their host players then they all took off and left us parents to hang with the coaches and their families. My wife hung out talking to Colin's mom most of the night I spent most of the night talking with coach bullough and his wife then coach Lea. We sat with Chris Fredericks older brother and talked with him also. Pretty good night hopefully my kid finds his way back to the hotel... Not sure where he was headed.

Bam, thank you so much for providing us with such detailed insider perspective. Very much appreciated!!!

Bam, thank you so much for providing us with such detailed insider perspective. Very much appreciated!!!
No problem I like bringing it to you guys... So much guessing goes on it is nice to let you guys know what happens during this crazy trip of recruiting.

But it's 640 am I have been a wake for an hour and a half trying to figure out what the hell I am going to do with myself till 930 when we meet for breakfast. Busy day of meetings with academics and coaches today plus a campus tour. We get to sit with the current players and ask them anything we want without coaches around.

Oh by the way of any recruits are coming to town I discovered this morning the Starbucks across from the Sheraton only allows me and a million female students in... I have been here an hour and have yet to see another man... Huh maybe this is how I will kill the time... Oh wait my wife is back at the hotel still in bed... Gotta go

No problem I like bringing it to you guys... So much guessing goes on it is nice to let you guys know what happens during this crazy trip of recruiting.

But it's 640 am I have been a wake for an hour and a half trying to figure out what the hell I am going to do with myself till 930 when we meet for breakfast. Busy day of meetings with academics and coaches today plus a campus tour. We get to sit with the current players and ask them anything we want without coaches around.

Oh by the way of any recruits are coming to town I discovered this morning the Starbucks across from the Sheraton only allows me and a million female students in... I have been here an hour and have yet to see another man... Huh maybe this is how I will kill the time... Oh wait my wife is back at the hotel still in bed... Gotta go

Bam, those million girls are probably half your age. go back to the hotel, quickly.

Already left... Place was like a weird social experiment gone bad... I will have to let shy know about that place

Edit... I asked one of them what was going on... Apperantly it is sorority recruitment day that would explain it

Last edited:
Already left... Place was like a weird social experiment gone bad... I will have to let shy know about that place

Edit... I asked one of them what was going on... Apperantly it is sorority recruitment day that would explain it
There isn't a bad haunt on Marshall street (the corner you were at) at night, and in the morning Starbucks is delightful, and I don't drink coffee

Coffee in the early morning... that's not how we recruited back in the "old" days. Definitely not the beverage of choice. ;)

Fredrick.;)

Fredericks and Fredrick in the same class...LOL.