Class of 2015 - OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI

This made my day! I was jumping around the living room shouting YYYYEEEESSSS! My fiance looked on in confusion, but she figured it was probably a recruit thing (I keep her updated even if she doesnt get it). Welcome to the Cuse family! This is my favorite commit so far! This kid will be a monster in our attacking defense. Great day to be a Cuse fan!

I am going to let Shy do his interview and give his story... Tomorrow or Monday depending when his story comes out I will give you all the details. It was an incredible day... But I will give you this... He killed it at camp they took him aside as soon as the testing was over he only did one drill

Bam, like you, I am going through the recruiting process as well with my daughter. Going from camp to camp, tourney to tourney, and state to state is difficult and expensive to say the least. But I, as you are, willing to do everything possible to make sure our kids are put in a place they can thrive. I wish you the best and look forward to seeing your son do great things as a student and football player. Great day to pump the chest out a little more than usual as I am sure you are so proud of your son.

I am going to let Shy do his interview and give his story... Tomorrow or Monday depending when his story comes out I will give you all the details. It was an incredible day... But I will give you this... He killed it at camp they took him aside as soon as the testing was over he only did one drill
In general I am leery of parents of players posting on here, and I have been quiet on this thread so far. But I will say that it has been a great read, well done and handled all around. Good show, and welcome aboard!

Thank you we are still absorbing it... I posted it here before I told Mcallister ... Wanted all you guys following shy to know first

Bam I am so happy for you guys! Glad Shy chose SU ... it will be the best 4 years he ever has!

Very excited about this commitment. Really get the feeling that the staff has a vision and they're getting the talent for that vision.

Bqpq0SdCIAAwmq3.jpg:large

Is that possible?

that is the kids portion...I had them when they were flopping over the plate by an inch or two