Class of 2015 - OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI

Very young and new to the game

Eeeee... better get one of his athletic friends to try out at QB.

Any ideas which games you and Shy might be able to make this year? Actually, does Mass play HS games Friday nights or Saturday?

Eeeee... better get one of his athletic friends to try out at QB.

Any ideas which games you and Shy might be able to make this year? Actually, does Mass play HS games Friday nights or Saturday?
Yeah that's the problem there is no one else. We are coming up for the fsu game and we will be going to the bc game in boston. That's about all his football schedule will allow. Most games are Friday night this year I think he has 1 Saturday game.

Yeah that's the problem there is no one else. We are coming up for the fsu game and we will be going to the bc game in boston. That's about all his football schedule will allow. Most games are Friday night this year I think he has 1 Saturday game.
That bc game will likely determine my mental health for the rest of the year

So this week at 7 on 7's Shy's team QB arm got soar ( somthing I believe will be a year long problem) so shy says to the coach I can play QB and proceeds to throw a 35 yard pass to the 1 yard line. I was standing close enough to the coach to hear him say "huh" "really" and had shy throw some more. That brings us to this weekend where shy will be playing in the under armour regional 7 on 7's. I don't think the Qb will make it through the day let alone the season. I m getting a little worried Shy will end up playing qb this year. The only qb's they have are freshman. One hasn't been to the workouts or 7on7's the other is primarily a base ball pitcher that is their plan as starting qb. He is pretty small for varsity football and he has elbow problems that force him to sit out a lot when throwing. I'm sure shy would live to play 98 percent of the snaps but I am worried
The ultimate stealth maneuver to keep other programs from sniffing around. :D

But then watch TOS reclassify him as a QB and drop him to 1 star, 4.9 rating, just to spite us.

Yeah I think it depends on the individual but some will definitely grow...Its just nice with Shy to have a doctor confirmation on it. lol. If the doctor didnt say it I would have thought he was done.
The kid has already been described as a "freak" so adding "animal is making him a beast which if wearing the right color makes him a must see ASAP on the field.

Btff7lDCEAADXIj.jpg:large

7 v 7s today.

Jeff Cox@JeffCoxSports · 2h
Lowell, led by Syracuse recruit Shyheim Cullen, is getting back on track with a 14-0 lead over Gloucester after a loss to Chicopee Comp

He gonna be a jack of all trades like esk? Lol jk

Now he's playing WR?

Bam, enforce the fact he needs his LB practice time please... Lol
Tell me about it... And the qb found out he fractured his growth plate in his throwing arm

Tell me about it... And the qb found out he fractured his growth plate in his throwing arm

This is the kid you were worried about not even making it to the season? Jeesh...

I think you might need to have a talk with Shy before he goes volunteering.

This is the kid you were worried about not even making it to the season? Jeesh...

I think you might need to have a talk with Shy before he goes volunteering.
Yeah we did talk about it. Tuesday night at 7 on 7 he will probably play qb all night the kid with the fracture is out and the back up has a baseball game. Have I ever mentioned I hate when other sports interfere with football. Wednesday night the team advances to the under armour state championship... Not sure who will be playing qb that night hopefully the baseball player

Yeah we did talk about it. Tuesday night at 7 on 7 he will probably play qb all night the kid with the fracture is out and the back up has a baseball game. Have I ever mentioned I hate when other sports interfere with football. Wednesday night the team advances to the under armour state championship... Not sure who will be playing qb that night hopefully the baseball player

I'm right there with you Bam. As a long-time coach in youth football, baseball is the bane of youth football season. Kids will play both sports during the fall and it ends up cutting into practice time. then they wonder why they're not starting or playing as much.

Good news about 7 on 7 is he isn't likely to get blindside hits. But for season I'd be much more worried.

Good news about 7 on 7 is he isn't likely to get blindside hits. But for season I'd be much more worried.
Yeah I'm not worried about injury at 7 on 7 I'm worried about him doing good. I'm not sure if I'm more worried about him playing running back or if they put him at qb... I'd kill for a season at just linebacker.

Soccer down here. Several years ago, had a kid that would just show up at the games, then dad wondered why he wasn't playing more. Kid ended up quitting.
Yeah hockey is the problem here and it's worse because the hockey players are usually the best hitters and athletes so they blow off practice and still play 80 percent of the snaps

I'm right there with you Bam. As a long-time coach in youth football, baseball is the bane of youth football season. Kids will play both sports during the fall and it ends up cutting into practice time. then they wonder why they're not starting or playing as much.
The parents might wonder why the books aren't included. Well, some parents in any event. There should be some limits in this consideration with "playing" sports vs education or books. Having been there as both a kid and parent, academic concerns is the bain of "having fun".

The parents might wonder why the books aren't included. Well, some parents in any event. There should be some limits in this consideration with "playing" sports vs education or books. Having been there as both a kid and parent, academic concerns is the bain of "having fun".

I can't speak for other leagues and all players, but I know of a lot of kids that play football that are top of their class academically. Of course, we are talking elementary kids here.