Class of 2016 - OLB Will Harper (GA) Decommitted / Verbal to Tulane | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OLB Will Harper (GA) Decommitted / Verbal to Tulane

CuseLegacy

Will Harper ‏@_willharp 3h3 hours ago

Blessed to say Syracuse offered
1f64f.png
1f64c.png
203c.png
!

I like every kid that we offer from Georgia

I really like a lot of the DBs we are recruiting. If we are able to finish on a couple of these DB recruits this year our secondary could be very strong down the line.

I suppose I should have read the thread title before posting, but alas I went off of the tweet. So are we recruiting this kid as an OLB or a DB?

This is encouraging. Kid loves to hit. Big hits too. Liked his highlights and we need DB help and depth.

Free Article...

http://www.At their request, this n...use/story/1553696-busy-visitor-week-continues

Syracuse football's busy recruiting week continues as they are set to host several more prospects over the next few days.

It’s been a busy few days for Syracuse football recruiting. On Monday, a Peach State defensive back with ties to the program, Martin Mangram, visited. On Tuesday, three-star quarterback Rex Culpepper visited and committed.
With him was his defensive back teammate Scoop Bradshaw. Bradshaw put the Orange on top after the trip to wrap up an eventful two days. But the fun doesn’t end there.
Syracuse has some talented prospects visiting throughout the rest of the week. Here is the schedule according to CuseNation.com sources:
Wednesday June 10th

2016 4-star WR Brad Hawkins (Camden High, N.J.)
2016 3-star DE Jamal Holloway (Camden High, N.J.)
2016 3-star OLB Dymelle Parker (Camden High, N.J.)
2016 3-star DE Ron Johnson (Camden High, N.J.)
2016 ILB Anthony Ford (Camden High, N.J.)
2016 OLB Damian Thomas (Camden High, N.J.)
2017 C Cesar Ruiz (Camden High, N.J.)
Thursday, June 11th

2016 OLB/S Will Harper (Sandy Creek High, Ga.)
Friday, June 12th

2016 ATH Amir Tyler (Lakewood High, N.J.)
2018 OT Chris Bleich (Wyoming Valley West High, Pa.)
Saturday, June 13th

2016 3-star ILB Solomon Manning (Colonia High, N.J.)
2016 3-star OLB Jamir Jones (Aquinas Institute, N.Y.)

This kid seems pretty high on SU. Lord knows we need all the DB help we can get.

What's impressive is the number of out of state kids this staff is getting to visit unofficially. Started last year and hasn't slowed down. Jersey is one thing, but Georgia, Florida, North Carolina etc is on another level. These guys can recruit and I pray they move forward on the field to buy some time.

Last edited:
I hope the staff is willing, definitely like this kid. I also like the idea of multiple booms.

Hell yess I love Georgia linebackers