Old coaches never die | Syracusefan.com

Old coaches never die

SWC75

Bored Historian
Bob Casullo said last night's Seahawks-Cardinals same was "very exciting for a 6-6 game" and he'd much rather watch that than the college football games on Saturday, where it's 35-31 at halftime and the announcers are saying what good coaches these guys are." He said "College football has gotten ridiculous."

Ridiculous can be good...Popcorn and soda

Games in the 20s and 30s are good. These games with 70+ are just silly.

Yeah, it was a blast watching Spencer and Pariani's offenses. Fug me sideways.

Bob Casullo said last night's Seahawks-Cardinals same was "very exciting for a 6-6 game" and he'd much rather watch that than the college football games on Saturday, where it's 35-31 at halftime and the announcers are saying what good coaches these guys are." He said "College football has gotten ridiculous."

Ridiculous can be good...Popcorn and soda

At first blush I was going to rip him. But he's right in a way. When the talent is less unevenly distributed and everyone has world class athletes and you have 1,000% more time to study football like it's your job - because it is - you'll end up with a defensive showdown that can be fun to watch in an old school way. It's not like those two coaches aren't good O coaches who will sling it.

On second thought, yeah, I'm going to rip him. Coaching a team to score 35 points in the half is hard to do and doesn't mean they can't coach. What a tool.